Mika @ Taubertal Festival 2007 (Germany)

Haeschen02

I just discovered that Mika will play at the Taubertal Festival in Rothenburg ob der Tauber on Sunday 12th August. A dayticket is about 47€. Now I have to decide if I have enough money to go there or not. That seems to be the only festival in Germany so far.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just discovered that Mika will play at the Taubertal Festival in Rothenburg ob der Tauber on Sunday 12th August. A dayticket is about 47€. Now I have to decide if I have enough money to go there or not. That seems to be the only festival in Germany so far.

47€ is not that much if you like Festivals !! :thumb_yello:

I've put it in the calendar... Waiting for approval...

47€ is not that much if you like Festivals !! :thumb_yello:

I've put it in the calendar... Waiting for approval...

where is rothenburg? I never heard of that festival...

where is rothenburg? I never heard of that festival...

Never heard of Rothenburg? THE German mediaeval, stereotype, tourist attraction city? It's in Bavaria and actually quite a nice town. I went there last year with my boyfriend and am still shocked about the number of tourists walking around there. They sell a lot of "supposed to be typical German" stuff like cuckoo clocks and big beer mugs and you can get Sauerkraut and Weisswurst at every corner. And it never happend to me before that I was adressed in English while trying to buy something in Germany. Sorry about the comments but these are the thoughts that I usually have when I think about Rothenburg. Germany is soooooo much more than Bavaria. I think I have to go there again. They have nice wine ;).

Never heard of Rothenburg? THE German mediaeval, stereotype, tourist attraction city? It's in Bavaria and actually quite a nice town. I went there last year with my boyfriend and am still shocked about the number of tourists walking around there. They sell a lot of "supposed to be typical German" stuff like cuckoo clocks and big beer mugs and you can get Sauerkraut and Weisswurst at every corner. And it never happend to me before that I was adressed in English while trying to buy something in Germany. Sorry about the comments but these are the thoughts that I usually have when I think about Rothenburg. Germany is soooooo much more than Bavaria. I think I have to go there again. They have nice wine ;).

yeah sorry there are a lot of things I don't know :blush-anim-cl:

but bavaria is quite far away from me, so I'll just use that as an excuse :bleh: