The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Oooh thanks for the spam! I'm so glad Mika is practicing those living room performances so he'll be ready for the show I have planned for July.

Ha! I just invited him and the band to my living room in January. (On his MySpace) :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha! I just invited him and the band to my living room in January. (On his MySpace) :naughty:

Oooh thanks for the spam! I'm so glad Mika is practicing those living room performances so he'll be ready for the show I have planned for July.

You two are funny :mf_rosetinted:

hello mes amis canadians

does anyone know if there is an opening act for mika in montreal?

does anyone know who?:blink:

Tommorow is the big ticket buying day!

get ready Vancouver west coast fans!

wish you luck in seats! woot!

love Suzanne:):thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'd rather not say, just in case, but we're pretty much bang in the middle of the theatre. *curses Ticketmaster to all hell and back* we got up at 8:30, and were sitting at the computer for at least 40 minutes. stupid. Still, we'll be able to see him at least. It's not like being at the back of GM place...

funny thing happened to me last thursday at work :roftl:

where i work, there is 3 companies but 1 receptionnist.

when she goes on a coffee break, she transfers the calls to me. (the joys of being bilingual & having a phone voice!)

so the phone rang, and it was a customer from florida wanting to

talk to a sales rep. i had to take a message. soooooo he gives me his

name and rest of info... he tells me his name is Bill Brown. soo... i kinda went silent on him. and he then said to me...

oh dear... u know that song too huh? i said yes.

he said it caused him a bit of a problem. his business cards used to read Billy Brown, he had them reprinted with William Brown, but every one calls him Billy.

he thought that calling to Canada he could use Bill as his name without anyone knowing about it! he says he won't take that change anymore, even when he is calling out of the country hehehe.. thought it was funny!

(he didn't think it was :roftl: :roftl: )

when she goes on a coffee break, she transfers the calls to me. (the joys of being bilingual & having a phone voice!)

name and rest of info... he tells me his name is Bill Brown. soo... i kinda went silent on him. and he then said to me...

he said it caused him a bit of a problem. his business cards used to read Billy Brown, he had them reprinted with William Brown, but every one calls him Billy.

he thought that calling to Canada he could use Bill as his name without anyone knowing about it! he says he won't take that change anymore, even when he is calling out of the country hehehe.. thought it was funny!

That's great!! I love that story :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I can't believe he knows the song!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'd rather not say, just in case, but we're pretty much bang in the middle of the theatre. *curses Ticketmaster to all hell and back* we got up at 8:30, and were sitting at the computer for at least 40 minutes. stupid. Still, we'll be able to see him at least. It's not like being at the back of GM place...

I wonder why they booked it at a seated venue. Doesn't Vancouver have any decent sized clubs?

That's hilarious. Poor guy!

I wonder why they booked it at a seated venue. Doesn't Vancouver have any decent sized clubs?

Yeah!:blink:

He could've easily filled the Commodore!!! I saw Matthew Good there and there was lots of room, even with all the people!!

lmfao. poor guy. :lmfao:

THERE'S SO MUCH SNOW. dsafksjdfksfd

THERE'S SO MUCH SNOW. dsafksjdfksfd

i second that one... was out shoveling 1 hour ago... should go back again

otherwise we wont be able to walk!! thank god the jeep is in the garage!

it is horrible outside... suppose to get another 30cm!!

think we got about 30cm already! hmmm + another 30cm

you do the math!!!!

i can't even see on the other side of the road!

I had to go outside so I took some pics :biggrin2:

i know lol it's crazy out there!!! and it is still coming down. the amazing thing is, much of that came down in 1 day!!!

we had to shovel about 5 or 6 times so far, just so we can keep up with mother nature!!

hope mika doesn't see this and cancel shows in winter wonderland !! haha