The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So...with the cold weather we're gonna be dealing with in the upcoming Canadian gigs, I've been thinking about bringing a propane heater for the long wait in the queue. :naughty: Seriously. Either that or I might duct tape all those "hot things" all over my body.

So...with the cold weather we're gonna be dealing with in the upcoming Canadian gigs, I've been thinking about bringing a propane heater for the long wait in the queue. :naughty: Seriously. Either that or I might duct tape all those "hot things" all over my body.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Do those hot things really work? We have them at work and they don't get very warm....our hands are warmer....:blink:

Website addictions...those are the worst

I wouldn't know what that is like though :mf_rosetinted:

Pssstt....21 days and I will be in Montréal!!! :woot_jump:

hmmm are you arriving a few days early? cus the concert is on the 28th & we are jan. 5.

i always find these stupid little games & download the trial version. only thing is this game is suppose to be 1 hour trial & i've been playing it since last night lol well... i did go to sleep though!

lol good idea! i'll bring my son's leftover hot patches from his football season.

hmmm are you arriving a few days early? cus the concert is on the 28th & we are jan. 5.

i always find these stupid little games & download the trial version. only thing is this game is suppose to be 1 hour trial & i've been playing it since last night lol well... i did go to sleep though!

Yes I am flying there on the 26!! I wanted to have a few days that weren't Mika related :roftl:

Do those hot things really work? We have them at work and they don't get very warm....our hands are warmer....:blink:

Oh yeah...8 hours! Christine, Kata, Long (backpacker905), and Laura will tell ya....I'll bring some to share at the Toronto gig. :thumb_yello:

from what i can remember from football season, they stay warm for about 2 hours, but then again october/november is nothing exactly january weather

I am flying there all the way from Saskatoon, SK!!! Woot!!

oh forget that... i just read under your name... you are going to 3 gigs.

i'm only going to the montreal one. it's about 15km from my house.

i can't afford to take any time off of work. i'm a self employed graphic artist.

i have a contract with a printing company owned by hubby & a partner ... and i can't miss work! i'm working on a huge catalogue for the next 2 months!

oh forget that... i just read under your name... you are going to 3 gigs.

i'm only going to the montreal one. it's about 15km from my house.

i can't afford to take any time off of work. i'm a self employed graphic artist.

i have a contract with a printing company owned by hubby & a partner ... and i can't miss work! i'm working on a huge catalogue for the next 2 months!

That's too bad!! At least you get one gig!!

One more Canuck here... and I can't wait for Jan 29!!!!

Hello and welcome to this crazy place :naughty:

I'll be at the Toronto gig too. Get prepare to get hooked, seeing Mika live is the worse think for your addiction: you'll just want to have some more :roftl:

Welllll hellllooooo my fellow Canadians !!! Looong time no post !!! SORRY for that !!! I've been so incredibly busy during the holidays... I really didn't have time for the MFC, sadly.... I've missed you guys all very much !!!

Oh and I know it's a little late to say this, but I want to wish all of you a

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND A

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

ohhhhhhhh gotta love quebec! vive la poutine!!

Vive la poutine INDEED !!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Geez... you guys are a little behind... I thgought you'd make it to the 2nd thread before the Americans...

Yeah I know.... well I know it's partly my fault... haven't had much time for the MFC in the last weeks... soooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy

How many posts do we need to do that?

Cuz I can be all about the useless random posts if we need to :mf_rosetinted:

Crap!! Nevermind.....this thread needs a defribulator....CODE BLUE!! I REPEAT CODE BLUE!!!

LLLOOLLLL !!! oh yeah I was wondering that too... how many posts do we need to get to part 2 ?

um sorry.. lol xD

us canadians have lives. :mf_rosetinted:

yeah exactly :mf_rosetinted:

Canadian Thread = Gossip Girl Thread

looks like it !! lolll !!!!

BUMPP!

is anyone online, here in Canada

or are you to busy eating maple syrup and watching hockey?

LLLOOLLLL

No, I'm petting my beaver and cleaning my igloo.

LLLOLLLL

LOL - I just realized the potentially knitty conotations to "petting my beaver". So instead, I am in fact walking my moose. Is that better?

you know I didn't see it like that but now that you say it... :naughty:

Pssstt....21 days and I will be in Montréal!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!! Can't wait !!!!

So...with the cold weather we're gonna be dealing with in the upcoming Canadian gigs, I've been thinking about bringing a propane heater for the long wait in the queue. Seriously. Either that or I might duct tape all those "hot things" all over my body.

eeuhhh... what are "hot things ?"

Yes I am flying there on the 26!! I wanted to have a few days that weren't Mika related

Can anybody say : CLUBBING ? !!! :punk:

I get no gigs

:crybaby:

wahaha

aaawww I'm so sorry !!! Hope one day Mika realises Canada is a HUGE country and not everybody can fly to his gigs !

One more Canuck here... and I can't wait for Jan 29!!!!

Welcome to the Canadian Thread !!! Hope you enjoy it here !! I shall add your name to the main post.

I'll be at the Toronto gig too. Get prepare to get hooked, seeing Mika live is the worse think for your addiction: you'll just want to have some more

This is VERY true....

hullo! I am making an Umbrella as a banner for the gigs to wait outside in!

These are rainy cities! please have a look at my thread. I will hand make the designs from acrylic paints, cut outs, sewing and spinnaker material.!!!!:)

Want to be ORIGINAL!:) thought it would a be really awesome way to stand out if its grey and rainy!!!!!!!!!!