YEP I HAVE IT ! ITS ON FACE BOOK AND JUST LISTENING TO IT! ITS SO SEXY!!!!!!!

*****swooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*********:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=15163320612&oid=2249337654

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THAT'S MY VIDEO....I'M THE ONE WHO'S SCREEMING... HAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT'S SOO FUNNY:naughty: HOW DID YOU FIND IT??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was "AL BALAD" newspaper.. and i actually forgot it in lebanon...I came back to Paris yesterday:boxed:

I'll ask my brother to scan it and send it... Sorry!

You don't need to ask him anymore, I've just found it!

http://www.albaladonline.com/index.php?date=2008-01-05

Page 21.

Are there any interesting news? What does the article say? My arabic isn't good enough to understand everything :thumbdown:

My mother's half Lebanese, but you know how the Lebanese are....highly inflential! Fa ya3ni we've incorporated a lot of the Lebanese into the Egyptian...I'm telling you, I'm super confused! hehe. Eno, be7ki Masri, okay? Bas it's also mixed with Lebanese :confused:

Visiting Lebanon? Well, I've been talking to mom about visiting Lebanon, I'd love to see where she spent the first ten years of her life and I'd love to see where my grandmother grew up! Plus, Mika suggested visiting Zahleh in this interview (my dad went a few years ago and said it was amazing!). Fa hey, if I ever visit Lebanon, you can give me a tour! :D

I'm not 100% Lebanese...can I still qualify for the thread though?! :fisch:

oooh look somebody else is egyptian! so i'm not the only one =D:thumb_yello:

You don't need to ask him anymore, I've just found it!

http://www.albaladonline.com/index.php?date=2008-01-05

Page 21.

Are there any interesting news? What does the article say? My arabic isn't good enough to understand everything :thumbdown:

WOOOW thx !!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: i think that'll be a job for me...when i go back to my place cuz im still at the university :sneaky2: a very nice interview but i must say there was an article about him in this very same newspaper that i read when i was in lebanon in august 2006 :bleh:

Ok i'll start translating but i hope it would be good because my english and arabic sucks :boxed:

MIKA: I WISH TO VISIT LEBANON

How did you enter the music world ?

M: Thanks to a russian teacher who used to be very strict with me and who started giving me lessons when i was 9...She used to scare me in order to force me into training.

Didn't that make you go leave music ?

M: There wasn't any possibility.I used to be very scared and it became a part of my life it wasn't easy to stop music at that time.

How was your beginning ?

M: I had to perform in front of one of the Universal company representants in one of Kingstone's hotels because there wasn't any decent piano to use in london (and he laugh) and then i signed with the company , and that made him uneasy even more than me seing as people used to say ''who is this weirdo on the piano".

You are lebanese , what does that mean to you ?

I was born in beirut and im half american too. I was born in 1983 in beirut and then my parents had to leave the country because of the war. And my parents came to france like so many other lebanese family and then when things started being complicated there we came to london.

Do you like living in England ?

M: Yes , it's my home and i prefer it to Paris.

Did the music industry accept you in England ?

M: It's funny how people are all nice with me now , when they weren't like this all the time before. They didn't beleive before i was worth singing because they found me too commercial and i couldn't enter in any music category .

What make you different from others ?

M: My complete ignorance towards what I should do in both the music side and the commercial side. What makes me different is that I don't know what im doing and i just don't care about that. And usualy being ignored is a chance.

How do you feel about comparisons with Freddie Mercury and Scissor Sisters ?

M: I'm afraid of being compared to Freddie Mercury because he was a genius and he stayed on the same level from the beginning till the end and that's scaring ! I can't compare myself to him. As for the comparison with scissor sisters i find it amusing at least im not being compared to Barbara Straysand in her beginnings because i would be angry if i was compared to her , she's a terrifying woman.

Would you leave your sit to an old lady in a bus ?

M: Of course i was raised as a Lebanese Catholic boy.

To whome did you listen when you were a child ?

M: I used to listen to singers who used to compose their own albums and participate in it's production. Because these two things are essential for a cd. For example Prince , you can't sing one of his songs like he does.

It appears that you traveled around the world. Which country would you like to visit ?

M: South america , Mexico and Lebanon.

Is Mika your real name ? does it mean anything ?

M:Yes it's my real name. All my brothers and sisters have exotic names. My sister is called Paloma and my brother Fortuné. My name means plastic bag in moroccan.

Who would you like having a duet with ?

M: Dolly Barton.

That's it :wub2: i hope i didn't make any error :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...

haha i was thinking the same!!!!!

especially there's more & more lebanese (half, quarter, anything) on the forum!!!

but we always meet in foreign lands like yesterday....we were 4 at the same moment in the same thread!!! never happened here :no:

about the NMA.....well, used to be better in the past, lots more fun....pink jacket:thumbdown: black jaket:thumb_yello: his hair:shocked: :boxed:

& britney :doh:

what else.....will repost when i remember:naughty:

the only thing i really liked was Christelle the little sister of Fatal:naughty: :naughty:

it really made me laugh:roftl: even if i cant stand michael youn, i cant deny he's very clever & a very good actor!

Christy i love ur siggy!! it seems that his jacket inspired you a lot!!:roftl:

Ok... Everyone else seems to have a thread but there doesn't seem to be a Lebanese one.

So, if there are any Lebanese people here or just anyone really... say hi.

This is a picture looking down towards Beirut from where I live :)

And I really do think that Mika should do a concert in Lebanon:punk:

Hello Lebanese cousins!

I'm Khayla, half Syrian (Know me before you judge me :D) and that picture is so pretty!

Am I allowed to be here if not Lebanese?

Hi everyone =) i'm actually Egyptian but this is the only Arabic speaking thread here so would you mind if i joined you? :bleh:

Hello Lebanese cousins!

I'm Khayla, half Syrian (Know me before you judge me :D) and that picture is so pretty!

Am I allowed to be here if not Lebanese?

Hi & WElcome!!!

of course you can join, this thread is not only for the lebanese people but for everyone who likes to be here!!!

dont worry we dont judge people by their nationality, we are all cousins as you said:wink2:

YAY!

Thankyou, as xBBx said, this is the only Arabic speaking thread on MFC (you don't mind being called Arabic do you?) I have close friends and family all around the middle east, some in Syria, some in Israel, a friend, Yasmine, lives in this place called... Um, spelling,? "Baharen?"

lol idk

So how is everybody today?

Welcome to the new members... We need to keep this thread alive so everyone is welcome as long as he thinks he belongs here...

As for the Nrj M.A... i thought it was crap... even though i did like the pink jacket (it enhances Mika's diffrence:wink2: ) and it did inspire me (as u saw..)

Mika's performance (RELAX) was great... he looked great. I found him very cute when he was giving the award to kylie... he was trying so hard te read and still, he made a lot of mistakes.

Christelle Bazooka was awesome... especially her reaction while giving the award to T.H...

As for Britney, it was a shame:sneaky2:

Did you vote for MIKA in the Brits????

Yayy and thanks for being so nice:)

I loved the pink jacket! I thought the ring was a bit off but whatever.. It's really sad i can't help but think he's gorgeous no matter how much he messes up.. But i dont' understand why people would think that the jacket was too much..H'es been in the green blazer before hasn't he? and the bronze.. oh well:wub2:

What about the hair?? It was Ok , No?

ben .....comment dire......ça ressemblé un peu à une choucroute.....:mf_rosetinted: ...au naturel ils st bcp mieux!

metlé chi tassé fok rasso

sorry wont translate....too young to die....

I'm a nice girl ....you know :angel_not:

Yayy and thanks for being so nice:)

I loved the pink jacket! I thought the ring was a bit off but whatever.. It's really sad i can't help but think he's gorgeous no matter how much he messes up.. But i dont' understand why people would think that the jacket was too much..H'es been in the green blazer before hasn't he? and the bronze.. oh well:wub2:

It's not that it's too much...It's just that this bright pink doesnt fit him, even less the orange....I'm not into flashy colors....but it's only my opinion.....bronze was:thumb_yello:

ben .....comment dire......ça ressemblé un peu a de la choucroute.....:mf_rosetinted: ...au naturel ils st bcp mieux!

metlé chi tassé fok rasso

sorry wont translate....too young to die....

I'm a nice girl ....you know :angel_not:

7aram i like it both ways! it didn't look that fake.. well okay even if it did i guess he just wanted to look tidy?

It's not that it's too much...It's just that this bright pink doesnt fit him, even less the orange....I'm not into flashy colors....but it's only my opinion.....bronze was:thumb_yello:

i'm really into flashy colours.. that could be why:blink:

i think i also love him too much..

but what the heck i'm sure you do too