• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS : LebAngel i wondered too about the koussa flavour lol but i think it's only a joke :roftl:

Well you know...........i've learnt that everything is possible in Lebanon:naughty: :blink:

Yeah, I don't think he'd perform in the lebanese star academy.. it sucks this year:bleh:

Sooooo true!!

both in france & in lebanon !!!!

my fav the first and the third ones....with both 3atiehs!!!

have a nice holiday!!!

the snow in Lebanon is soooooooo:wub2:

I only heard a few ppl sing and I didn't think it was really good, the last one was better.

But it would be cool if he did perform cause for once I'd be able to watch Mika live!.. on tv

haha me too!:wub2:

Well you know...........i've learnt that everything is possible in Lebanon:naughty: :blink:

Sooooo true!!

have a nice holiday!!!

you liked mohamed 3atieh?

Sooooo true!!

the first and the third ones were really the best! Everyone thinks so.

And Shada isn't rlly good, I can't believe she won... (is that how u spell her name?:bleh:)

have a nice holiday!!!

snow... lebanon...:wub2:

hi guys&gals!

Have you read that article on mika collaborating with Amy & Ronson for a "multi-religious" album http://music3w.com/news_item.asp?id=3616

..if he begin to support his native-country cause..I mean, Lebanon is{was?} an example of pacific coexistance of many religions... what do you think it's gonna happen,also for his ownn career{and safety}?

hi guys&gals!

Have you read that article on mika collaborating with Amy & Ronson for a "multi-religious" album http://music3w.com/news_item.asp?id=3616

..if he begin to support his native-country cause..I mean, Lebanon is{was?} an example of pacific coexistance of many religions... what do you think it's gonna happen,also for his ownn career{and safety}?

yes I read about that article in the thread you opened :wink2: and all i can say is IF this news is true it would be great because I think it emphasis on the lebanese system which is the coexistence of many religions as you so rightly said...I think such an album will be very innovative and the lebanese will like the conception and all it can do is helping him in his career especialy as we all know the US is refusing to promote him on radios :sneaky2: so a song with him and Amy will be a great thing not only for both of them but also for the entire humanity ... it will hold a message of peace and tolerance .

As for his safety I dunno what are you afraid of ? :blink: As I said such an album serve the lebanese conception so i dunno what would he fear and the israelies seems to have liked him too so I don't fear for his safety :wink2:

But let me say that I highly doubt this news is true because we still need the confirmation of Mika...we don't want another story like ''Mika is collaborating with Madonna''...

God Greta YOU ARE EVERYWHERE !!!! and i was thinking I was obsessed :shocked: I think we should open a ''Greta appreciation thread'' or a ''Greta the queen of Goggle thread'' :naughty: I swear one day I'm going to open such a thread :roftl: Btw thank you for all those informations you give us :huglove:

Awwww i'm so sorry for you Dana :thumbdown: perhaps you could go in the summer i'll be there :cool: no honestly i think the situation right now there isn't exactely good you know...perhaps it's a wise decision after all...

Yeah, it's probably for the best...

hi guys&gals!

I think what he's doing is good and might set a bit more awareness.

but thanks a lot for posting this :biggrin2: I just found out I wasn't going to Lebanon these vacations cause of how the situation is and all so this is good news for me... I hope

you liked mohamed 3atieh?

yep, he is sooooooo funny!!!!

and Joseph was GREAT too!!! I voted for him:bleh:

the first and the last time i do that

Yeah, it's probably for the best...

i'm sorry for you, but as you said it's maybe better like that...see what happened yesterday...& weather forecast for this week in Lebanon promises to be very HOT:shocked: :thumbdown:

I'm good.. how are you?

I just got here but...Did you realize that we post very little in this thread?

fine thx, but still busy even if i've got a week off:blink:

ahh sometimes i'd like to go back when i was a teenager....life was sooooo simple :fisch:

yep from time to time people need a break.......to cork all the good things they've eaten :naughty:

Hey :)

Anyone going to the Parc de Prince gig?

nope i dont think i'm going...even if there's 90% i'll be in Paris at that moment...

maybe Arras, who knows....i've got a few friends in Lille & Metz...will see with them...but still not sure:blink:

*bump*

:blink:

So.....How is everyone??

Not good at all :sweatdrop: lets see

1) i'm officialy on revision now....

2) i gained 4 kg till now ( feels like im gonna end up big boy :fisch: )

3) i eat bad

4) i sleep bad

5) i'm BEHIND on my revisions

6) my exams are on the 27-28-29th of feb with 8 subjects :shocked:

good bye cruel world :tears: no seriously i wouldnt like to revise all the summer for a potential make up session :snakey: so just wish me good luck because i need it !!! Mika where are you ?? come and cheer me up :naughty:

Good luck .. it will get better .. and the weight will come off after exams so don't worry ..

3) i eat bad

4) i sleep bad

good bye cruel world :tears: no seriously i wouldnt like to revise all the summer for a potential make up session :snakey: so just wish me good luck because i need it !!! Mika where are you ?? come and cheer me up :naughty:

Not good at all lets see

3) i eat bad

4) i sleep bad

good bye cruel world no seriously i wouldnt like to revise all the summer for a potential make up session so just wish me good luck because i need it !!! Mika where are you ?? come and cheer me up

Good Luck!!!! dont worry everything will be ok i'm sure!:wink2:

the most important thing is to relax, sleep & eat fish (good for memory :wink2: )

that's me next month...maximum stress et le pire....mes matières vont être tirées au hasard :doh: crazyness:sneaky2:

yalla in a few days, it will become only a (bad) memorie....:blink:

Hope everyones well, watched the news last night - isn't the snow in Labanon bad, and did anyone feel the earthquake? It broke some ornaments in my flat!

Oh yeah !!! I heard about that :thumbdown: , there was a serie of 3-4 earthquakes near Tyr and one of them was 5.2 degree :s and the polar weather right now in lebanon !!! that's weird O_o hope everyone is ok though

By the way are you in Lebanon Karimah ?? are you new to MFC ??

3) i eat bad

4) i sleep bad

Cubsss! I hope you get some sleep and good rest. FEEL BETTER anddon't stree because it will bring on even more problems. Releax, take it eeeaaasssyyy!!

Cubsss! I hope you get some sleep and good rest. FEEL BETTER anddon't stree because it will bring on even more problems. Releax, take it eeeaaasssyyy!!

for there is nothin that we can doooooo

RELAX !

take it eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyy

BLAME IT ON ME OR BLAME IT ON YOU !!!

I think i'll blame it on me if ever i finish minor of the promotion :naughty:

thx Kate:huglove: !!!! that's why i LOOOOVE the lebanese thread :blush-anim-cl: I feel at home ;)