hii Cubs!

well i need an advice too coz i have to wake up tomorow at 5.30:sneaky2: and i won't be back home till 8pm!!!

but my schedule will change every week...so...i'm not gonna complain...

haha you can try to wake up with lebanese music on ur alarm clock....:naughty: for ex "la trou7i" de Joseph 3atiyeh...all ur neighboors would make a sob7ieh with you:naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
*COUGHREVIVALCOUGH*

Guess whatttttt??????? WE NOW KNOW WHERE MIKA IS FROM!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9477

Click click click!!!

Thx a lot!!!!!!

So he's from the South......

South Beirut maybe because i think that the old hippodrome (where actually was built the new one) is there....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:biggrin2:

Ohh Baalbeck:wub2: never been there ....even if the little village:wub2: where my father is from is not so far (30km) I would love to visit it! the last summer I went to the Bekaa my mother refused to let me go there:sneaky2: and the same thing happened for south Lebanon....there was a beautiful castle at the frontier i wanted to visit too...but no way...not safe:thumbdown:

well ....4 years later i understand why....

next time baalback for sure, especially if mika will give a concert there:bleh:

Oh yeah thx lebangel...i forgot the part about the hippodrome...that's in south beirut not south of lebanon well then the mission IS accomplished:naughty: but how come you've never been to baalbeck ?! :blink: i've been there it's...GREAT...really grand ! and my mum is from a village near baalbeck too :naughty: as for the south i've been there in 2003 it's sooo beautiful

Oh yeah thx lebangel...i forgot the part about the hippodrome...that's in south beirut not south of lebanon well then the mission IS accomplished:naughty: but how come you've never been to baalbeck ?! :blink: i've been there it's...GREAT...really grand ! and my mum is from a village near baalbeck too :naughty: as for the south i've been there in 2003 it's sooo beautiful

I know.....what a shame :blush-anim-cl:

Actually that was during the summer 2003 too.....the "souther" I've been (dunno if it's english:blink:) was to Jezzine and Saida...beautiful too...so much less people than in Beirut and the north:mf_rosetinted:

oh really where's your mother from?

From a former french city called Rayak :biggrin2: i used to go there in my childhood to see my grandparents and it was a beautiful little city but now....:tears: it changed a lot if you know what i mean.

In the south we arrived to the borders with israel (it was safe at this time) i saw the jordan river^^ the holy river it's sooo beautiful...wish i could go there again ! But this summer i went to beirut and the metn and the kesrouan...i didn't go further

• 2 weeks later...

Oi! Wake up! It's been 13 days since this place has been touch! Yalla, yalla! Get your gears in motion! ;)

So yeah...umm........I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! *hugs everyone*

How has everyone been? God, I've missed you allll!!

Ha...updates, what's be going on?! :)

Hey, everyone. It's been a while since I've visited since I have exams starting from this Monday. How is everyone? What's new? :)

Oi! Wake up! It's been 13 days since this place has been touch! Yalla, yalla! Get your gears in motion! ;)

SANDI!!! WELCOME BACK!!! :yay:

OMG HI SANDI!!!!!

Hey, It's been a while since I've visited since I have exams starting from this Monday.

Good luck with your exams! Iwas just thinking about everyone in this thread and then it came right up in the New Posts! :biggrin2:

I've been busy, too. Neswpaper Deadlines week, college stuff, and I actually busted my knee at the moment. Crutches, immobilizer, that whole fun shabang. Long story.

How about everyone else? *Looks around*

Oh gosh...hello Sou...you're here again!!!:punk: How are you???oh...that's a very big pity that this thread doesn't come bigger and bigger...only 3 posts every 14 days...what should we do???

Just realised there's a typo in my previous post! *smacks forehead*

Kate, crutches?! OUCH!!!! Hope you're feeling better!

Romy, I feel your frustration! Yalla everyone, let's put our gears in motion and post, post, post! Well nothing meaningless because that would be just well...meaningless! lol

Just realised there's a typo in my previous post! *smacks forehead*

Kate, crutches?! OUCH!!!! Hope you're feeling better!

Romy, I feel your frustration! Yalla everyone, let's put our gears in motion and post, post, post! Well nothing meaningless because that would be just well...meaningless! lol

yeah...you're right!!but,tell me...you're from egypt,but is anyone in your family lebanese???just curious!!:bleh:

yeah...you're right!!but,tell me...you're from egypt,but is anyone in your family lebanese???just curious!!:bleh:

Yeah Romy, my great grandmother is Lebanese, from Achrefiyeh. However, my roots extend deeper than that. Apparently, my great, great, great, great *breathes* great, great, great....okay, I give up, lol..Anyways, my roots extend to Lebanon from my father's side, we're originally Lebanese. Raffa and I share the same family name - I don't use mine though, it was dropped off our official papers a few generations ago :(

Yeah Romy, my great grandmother is Lebanese, from Achrefiyeh. However, my roots extend deeper than that. Apparently, my great, great, great, great *breathes* great, great, great....okay, I give up, lol..Anyways, my roots extend to Lebanon from my father's side, we're originally Lebanese. Raffa and I share the same family name - I don't use mine though, it was dropped off our official papers a few generations ago :(

owww...i see,i see!!!Well,thanks for the info!!!:wink2:

my mom is lebanese too...so i'm half lebanese and half italian...lol!!

btw now i'm going to sleep coz i'm yawing..(loool..did u understand?now i'm too lazy to look up on the vocabulary that word!!haha)anyway...up the lebanese flag!!!...UP THE LEBANESE THREAD!!!:punk:

byebye..hope to talk to you soon again!!!Goodnight!:biggrin2:

Awww, get well soon Kate. :flowers2:

Sandi, Scuttie!!! :woot_jump:

Hey guys, I've missed u all!

How is everyone?

Nobody seems to be online for the moment..

JAZZY!!! I've missed you too! :huglove: I'm well, just tired/stressed due to exams starting from tomorrow. The internet is how I relax. :bleh: How are you? What've you been up to? :)

Awww, get well soon Kate. :flowers2:

JAZZY!!! I've missed you too! :huglove: I'm well, just tired/stressed due to exams starting from tomorrow. The internet is how I relax. :bleh: How are you? What've you been up to? :)

Yuck! Exams bokra?! Rabena Ma3aki!

I just finished typing up a bloody paper linking artwork based on 'Measure For Measure' by Shakespeare. Who the hell knew it would be so hard to a)link painting to a specific act and scene b) it would be so hard to analyse hand gestures etc. based on Elizabethan standards?

Why the heck did I major in English Lit?!!!! *shoots foot*

Going to bed, class in 4 hrs! G'nite! xx

Yuck! Exams bokra?! Rabena Ma3aki!

I just finished typing up a bloody paper linking artwork based on 'Measure For Measure' by Shakespeare. Who the hell knew it would be so hard to a)link painting to a specific act and scene b) it would be so hard to analyse hand gestures etc. based on Elizabethan standards?

Why the heck did I major in English Lit?!!!! *shoots forehead*

Shukran, habibti. :huglove:

Wow, that sounds like a hardcore but interesting essay. I hope that you did well in it. :)

Hi alllll :biggrin2:

Miss you sooooo much

Sou >> Welcome back we really missed you and i'm glad that you're fine hope that everything is ok with your family :huglove:

Kate >> i'm really sorry for your accident :flowers2: get well soon !

Jassisa >> were were you ?? there is no lebanese thread without you :naughty:

Romy >> you're right we should do something to strengthen our thread...but it would be strong if we post a little bit more than we're doing at the actual moment :wink2:

And finally just so you know..i heard an french interview with mika on a french radio and they were asking him if he has plans for a gig in lebanon..he said ''absolutely yes'' and that he was planning a gig in baalbeck this summer that was cancelled due to the actual situation but he's waiting for the right moment to make ''a huge gig there'' especially that he have family in leb :biggrin2:

oops sorry! i forgot something:wink2:

he said something like: "although i'm half Lebanese, my Arabic manno kteer mneeh" which means "not so good".

he already welcomed in Lebanese the crowd in Paris, he must have said "ahlan" or "ahla w sahla" but none of the mfcer remember what he said exactly....

now gotta go, a plate of Mloukhié is waitting for me!!:biggrin2: