• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

اهلا اصدقايء/SIZE]:tongue2:

It's been quite a while since I haven't been here, so sorry for that, but I'm working far from Madrid and don't have Internet access:mad3:, so I can only be online from time to time when I come back home some weekends. So how's everybody? What's new in here? I feel so lonely without you all, and it's so hard to get informed of everything there, I can't be updated, there's loads of info going on! So just wanted to say hi and send kisses to all:huglove:

Jazzy!!! Where have you been hiding, habibti? How've you been? How was the Mika gig? *jumps on Jass* :biggrin2:

Scuttie!!! :biggrin2:

I'm not hiding, just can't sit more than 5 min on a computer these days *hmppff*

The gig was seriously awesome!! I have videos linked in my siggy hihi :punk:

To make a long story short: I got to meet Mika, he signed my big Billy Brown poster, I was mezmerized by his gorgeous hair and hazely almost greenish eyes so I couldn't say a word when he was signing I didn't even say my name or speak to him in arabic or anything haha, I gave him the bracelet I made him from May and he said "Aaaw that's sooo sweet of you thank you" AND he hugged me xD I didn't settle for the hug around his waist (he's so frikkin tall at least 192cm) so I jumped up stod on my toes and hugged him over his left shoulder (barely) with my right hand (he got surprised by my move but smiled (mamamiaaa what a stunning smile x) ) and leaned down to hug me) and I said in a dreamy voice "byeee Miiiiiikaaaa" and he said bye waved and held eyecontact with me until I turned and walked out of the venue! *SIIIIGGGHHH*

OK not so short but you've read longer "reports" :roftl:

xoxoxo

• 3 weeks later...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm Lebanese :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i live in Paris but i came 2 weeks ago to spend the holidays with my family.

i was really shocked by the lebanese, they don't really know mika:shocked: :boxed:

They all know Realx that's for sure but very few are those who sings it:thumbdown:

We have to make Mika known by all the Lebanese:sneaky2:

what should we do?

Marhaba kull al-lubnaniun! :biggrin2:

Kifak?

I have a question, maybe you know the answer...

Do you know where in Lebanon the Moukattaf-family is from?

Ahlan wa sahlan bikum ala el lebanese thread :biggrin2:

Well when i was in leb this summer i made some researches on it and i was told that the family was from somewhere near jounieh but im not sure about it though :)

Anyway im glad to see that the lebs community on MFC is growing ! :wink2:

welcome to all of you :biggrin2:

Sherlock is back:naughty:

it's a big family, i've been told that some of them are too from syria & jabal lebnen (bickfaya, broumana...) i know some people who know someone who were living in Paris too....but i dont think he's related....

Anyway welcome everyone!!!

Christy u'r very lucky to spend christmas time in Lebanon & paris is soooooo:wub2: love it!!!

ohh and about mika in Lebanon...

i've been told that he's already famous there, i've seen several times his videos on nagham even "lollipop".

but i agree they dont talk about him much in the media. they are more interested in his music than in his person, which is better IMO.

Once i've read something about him in L'Orient le Jour, just after la fête de la musque, about how proud he was when he said in front of 40000 people that he is lebanese & the author was taking him as an example.

but after he won 5 awards, they didnt write anything:sneaky2:

Ahlan wa sahlan bikum ala el lebanese thread :biggrin2:

Well when i was in leb this summer i made some researches on it and i was told that the family was from somewhere near jounieh but im not sure about it though :)

Anyway im glad to see that the lebs community on MFC is growing ! :wink2:

welcome to all of you :biggrin2:

You are a little stalker :naughty: Where is jounieh and how do you write it in Arabic?

it's a big family, i've been told that some of them are too from syria & jabal lebnen (bickfaya, broumana...) i know some people who know someone who were living in Paris too....but i dont think he's related....

Somehow we all are related, aren’t we? :bleh:

Is it right that مقطف means harvest? And what abou Zuleika? Something like to slip or float? Anf Joanie, its not an Arabic name?!

ohh and about mika in Lebanon...

i've been told that he's already famous there, i've seen several times his videos on nagham even "lollipop".

but i agree they dont talk about him much in the media. they are more interested in his music than in his person, which is better IMO.

Once i've read something about him in L'Orient le Jour, just after la fête de la musque, about how proud he was when he said in front of 40000 people that he is lebanese & the author was taking him as an example.

but after he won 5 awards, they didnt write anything:sneaky2:

well, i put nagham all day so i could here a Mika song... i came here 3 weeks ago i only heard mika 4 times:shocked:

and whenever you say, that you've been to a mika concert and it was great, people look at you like :boxed::blink: who is that???

ghrrrrrrrrr

anyway i learned recently that his mother's name is Joani, it's not arabic.. but most lebanese don't have arabic names:punk:

Anyway welcome everyone!!!

Christy u'r very lucky to spend christmas time in Lebanon & paris is soooooo:wub2: love it!!!

u go frequently to lebanon??

and by the way, r u going to the Parc des princes mika concert??

anyway i learned recently that his mother's name is Joani, it's not arabic.. but most lebanese don't have arabic names:punk:

yep:naughty: i'm one of them!!

Originality is Lebanese:roftl:

u go frequently to lebanon??

and by the way, r u going to the Parc des princes mika concert??

last time i was in lebanon was for Christmas 2005 et new year 2006, i spent 2 great weeks there!!!Since i didn't go back.

& about le parc des princes, i dont know wether i'd like to go or not:boxed:

i'll be very busy this week, so i wont be abble to get good places & knowing that there will be 54000 people...:blink:

Moreover, i dont know if i'd be in Paris in july, but i'm working on it...

I hope i can get a stage there:wub2:

i guess u are a student, what are you studying?

Hey everyone!!! I tohught we settled on a place. Was it Baalbec?

hii Kate!!

Baalbeck is the place where he'd like to play & we'd like to see him.

but we settled he was from beyrouth (surprise), near the old (which is too the new) hippodrom:biggrin2:

yep:naughty: i'm one of them!!

Originality is Lebanese:roftl:

last time i was in lebanon was for Christmas 2005 et new year 2006, i spent 2 great weeks there!!!Since i didn't go back.

& about le parc des princes, i dont know wether i'd like to go or not:boxed:

i'll be very busy this week, so i wont be abble to get good places & knowing that there will be 54000 people...:blink:

Moreover, i dont know if i'd be in Paris in july, but i'm working on it...

I hope i can get a stage there:wub2:

i guess u are a student, what are you studying?

:

:naughty: I don't have an arabic name either

I think le parc des princes is goin to be great...

i won't be able to go:thumbdown: it's really killin me..

i'll be in the US for an internship

i'm studyin international business

am glad you guys enjoyed the post.. wasn't sure if it was worth posting on youtube

ohh he's really cute:wub2:

but i couldn't understand everythin he said.. could someone tell me please:blush-anim-cl:

in his concert au zenith le 24/10 he said that his mom asked him to say AHLAN OUA SAHLAN :naughty: it was soooooo cute

am glad you guys enjoyed the post.. wasn't sure if it was worth posting on youtube

thank you Rasha for posting it!

ohh he's really cute:wub2:

but i couldn't understand everythin he said.. could someone tell me please:blush-anim-cl:

in his concert au zenith le 24/10 he said that his mom asked him to say AHLAN OUA SAHLAN :naughty: it was soooooo cute

have you seen him live?

if so, are u the one who asked him after the gig if he speaks lebanese?

he said: "badé a3tézer, 3arabité mich mni7a":naughty:

thank you Rasha for posting it!

have you seen him live?

if so, are u the one who asked him after the gig if he speaks lebanese?

he said: "badé a3tézer, 3arabité mich mni7a":naughty:

cool thx.

i saw the concert, but i didn't wait to see him after the gig. My friends had to leave:sneaky2:

wish it was me who asked him if he speaks lebanese:boxed:

by the way here in Lebanon, in the top 100 of 2007,

-Realx is number 2

-Grace kelly 8

-Big girl 46

i also found in yesterday's newspaper an interview for Mika, i was surprised:naughty: It's the first arabic interview i seefor him..If you want i could scan it for you...

Hello, dears. It's been a very long time since I've visited. :original:

So you were the one who posted it? Thank you, it was brilliant, we've been waiting forever for Mika to speak some Arabic. Also, the guy in the audience who screamed out "f*ckin' Lebo's in da house" made us crack up too. :naughty:

Awww, that is so adorable, for both Mika and his mum. :wub2: Is there a recording somewhere?

Hello, dears. It's been a very long time since I've visited. :original:

So you were the one who posted it? Thank you, it was brilliant, we've been waiting forever for Mika to speak some Arabic. Also, the guy in the audience who screamed out "f*ckin' Lebo's in da house" made us crack up too. :naughty:

Awww, that is so adorable, for both Mika and his mum. :wub2: Is there a recording somewhere?

YEP I HAVE IT ! ITS ON FACE BOOK AND JUST LISTENING TO IT! ITS SO SEXY!!!!!!!

*****swooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*********:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=15163320612&oid=2249337654

YEP I HAVE IT ! ITS ON FACE BOOK AND JUST LISTENING TO IT! ITS SO SEXY!!!!!!!

*****swooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*********:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=15163320612&oid=2249337654

Shukran, Elanorelle!:wub2:

From what I've heard so far I think his accent is pretty good. I wonder what other tidbits of Arabic he has up his sleeve? :naughty:

I dunno why but I find Arabic a rather sexy language. French too. They just sound seductive. :bleh:

by the way here in Lebanon, in the top 100 of 2007,

i also found in yesterday's newspaper an interview for Mika, i was surprised:naughty: It's the first arabic interview i seefor him..If you want i could scan it for you...

Yes, please scan it! Which newspaper was it?