Mika please come to syd australia

MIKACJHARB

Just wanted to say Hi to one and all.

just joined and love Mika's album to death. he's up there now with my number one artist Madonna.

Mika Rocks!!

love Lollipop and big girls. love the whole album.

pls come to sydney or australia and preform Mika. grace kelly is number 2 on the aria charts (national music charts) so there are heaps of fans.

cheers:wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome MIKACJHARB.

Not sure where Mika is going to end up on this short promo tour end May/begininng June, but we're all on the lookout.

I will most definitely be flying the flag in Sydney for all the Aussie Mikamites. :punk:

Aussie :insane:

If you look at the Australian thread, you will see Mika is going to Oz, but we don't know exactly where...you would assume Sydney...

May 31 to June 3.

VERY EXCITING...wish I could go but alas, I am in Japan...we get him May 26...:thumb_yello:

Blue Sky- Are you going to the Japan concert?

WILD HORSES wouldn't keep me away :biggrin2:...for the May 26 one. I am having trouble getting more details and I keep asking the Japanese fans on here for more info, because I can't read enough Japanese to get all the info. Seems like there is not much out there so far, but I keep looking.

The Fuji Rock festival in July is another story though...too far, too expensive and they won't tell you the day he is appearing...and it probably exactly the time I am going to be in Oz for our summer hols. :crybaby:

I need to know more about this verandah.... :naughty:

The one that overlooks the view of the spotted gum forest & & we can hear the sounds of the sea ... an, an, .... all the birdlife an, an, kangas an, wallabies .................. you know .... THAT one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::naughty:

I think that Mika should come to Melbourne for me, its an hour away, but i could handle that. But, i would fly to Sydney to see him, only prob is it would be a bigger venue (you would think) and it wouldn't be as personal as the UK performances :no: ... however, some of Mika is better than none of mika :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

:wub2: born4mika

I think that Mika should come to Melbourne for me, its an hour away, but i could handle that. But, i would fly to Sydney to see him, only prob is it would be a bigger venue (you would think) and it wouldn't be as personal as the UK performances :no: ... however, some of Mika is better than none of mika :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

:wub2: born4mika

:thumb_yello: Yep , I would travel to Melb. or Syd. ... I'm about halfway between the two on the coast !!:thumb_yello:

:naughty: We can tell them we already have all the musical instruments we need for the gig.... eucalyptus leaves... Imagine you and I backing Mika up with the ol' gum leaves? :roftl:

And since he has a thing for dressing in animal costumes, we could just mug one of those people who dress as koalas and collect money on the streets... and.... voila!! Mika in a koala costume! :naughty: