Queeniac Club

mandilambi

Gasp!

I've been dying to see that, although I have heard it wasn't too great.

I am a complete fred and queen devotee, I saw We will rock you when it was new, with TONY VINCENT it was AMAZING i dunno what the new cast are like. I am really picky, I wasnt so into Queen and paul rodgers but We will rock you was ACE!:punk::biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok that changes it a bit..... Sorry I know this is sooo random, but I think its kinda cool... but "March of the Black Queen" has been in my head all day and I have it on repeat on my iTunes right now...So when I saw your name I was like :bleh:

Im catchinh up here...........Yeah it might be a bit wierd in spanish, I mean that is good for Carman but not really freddie!!

Ok that changes it a bit..... Sorry I know this is sooo random, but I think its kinda cool... but "March of the Black Queen" has been in my head all day and I have it on repeat on my iTunes right now...So when I saw your name I was like :bleh:

:lmfao: That was my mental power asking youto answer to my post:bleh:

Im catchinh up here...........Yeah it might be a bit wierd in spanish, I mean that is good for Carman but not really freddie!!

Yeah, you've got a point here: imagine Queen songs sung in any other language, that sounds really bad, and I didn't like the way the singers did them either, I think they all sound alike lately, don't you agree? I mean, they all try to sing like Aretha Franklin or something, but they obviously can't, they don't have a personality anymore.

Yeah, you've got a point here: imagine Queen songs sung in any other language, that sounds really bad, and I didn't like the way the singers did them either, I think they all sound alike lately, don't you agree? I mean, they all try to sing like Aretha Franklin or something, but they obviously can't, they don't have a personality anymore.

I know! Gosh you must be psychic!

I agree! They're trying to please everyone at once and that's not how it works I'm afraid!

I do agree there are a load of really samey singers around and none of them are up to much