hihi,mika, just back from oxford st

jackiexx

i really enjoyed it. It was great to have a wee chat with you. Im just too talkative sometime, I got sticker with "im talkative" on my mouth once. Anyway, hope u like my birdy necklace, please wear it once or twice.no, uve got to wear it!!

I'll miss out on sherpherd's bush but I'll definitely catch you and Patrick up at somerset house!

........it's like a test for colour amblyopia when entering those codes for getting the membership and i have't done membership for ages, mika, you and your songs are seriously powerful, lovely to see you

and......I'd love to share the grace kelly bit at hmv, but it's just huge, about 303MB, 3min, i can't upload it to youtube, i hate my camera sometime, it's tiny but the vids always come out huge, can anybody help, thanksthanksthanksmika_hmv1.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really enjoyed it. It was great to have a wee chat with you. Im just too talkative sometime, I got sticker with "im talkative" on my mouth once. Anyway, hope u like my birdy necklace, please wear it once or twice.no, uve got to wear it!!

I'll miss out on sherpherd's bush but I'll definitely catch you and Patrick up at somerset house!

........it's like a test for colour amblyopia when entering those codes for getting the membership and i have't done membership for ages, mika, you and your songs are seriously powerful, lovely to see you

and......I'd love to share the grace kelly bit at hmv, but it's just huge, about 303MB, 3min, i can't upload it to youtube, i hate my camera sometime, it's tiny but the vids always come out huge, can anybody help, thanksthanksthanksmika_hmv1.jpg

Thanks for the pix, Jackie -- wish I could help on the video, but I really don't know how to shrink the size of the file...

Welcome, anyhow, and so glad you got to see Mika live!

dcdeb

Well, It's Actually Not Too Hard To Shrink A File Down To A Reasonable Size. You Have Two Choices.

1. You Can Let Me Tell You How To Reduce The Size Over The Internet.

2. You Can Send It To Me, And I Can Do It.

So Whichever One You Want, I'd Be Happy To Help. :thumb_yello:

Schock:thumb_yello: