Outtakes and Demos - Download here

JiPi

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

illegal downloads, not allowed in here :thumbdown:

I don't very understand, a forum is made for fans to share about their idol..

You have here a lot of unrealeased songs and all you have to say, it's that you are not happy.. And it's not very illegal because you can't buy it and it's already at a lot of place over the internet..

BTW, live performances are also illegal because we can't record in a show and videos of television are also illegal because the right belong to the channel.. So why are they there?

I don't very understand, a forum is made for fans to share about their idol..

You have here a lot of unrealeased songs and all you have to say, it's that you are not happy.. And it's not very illegal because you can't buy it and it's already at a lot of place over the internet..

BTW, live performances are also illegal because we can't record in a show and videos of television are also illegal because the right belong to the channel.. So why are they there?

It's not my personal opinion, Sunny has just taken down several threads about this before and there is an announcment somewhere to please not share mp3s :boxed: As you said they are everywhere, so we can just go find them, but sharing them (and apparantly also discussing them) on the forum isn't allowed :blink:

It's not my personal opinion, Sunny has just taken down several threads about this before and there is an announcment somewhere to please not share mp3s :boxed: As you said they are everywhere, so we can just go find them, but sharing them (and apparantly also discussing them) on the forum isn't allowed :blink:

If you read carefully, here what the admin says:

don't post links to or upload any mp3s that have been ripped from any released cd's or itunes downloads etc.

You can't buy it on any kind of store, and if you can just tell me and i'll buy it in the second!

If you read carefully, here what the admin says:

don't post links to or upload any mp3s that have been ripped from any released cd's or itunes downloads etc.

You can't buy it on any kind of store, and if you can just tell me and i'll buy it in the second!

I'm not gonna continue this discussion, do what you please :thumb_yello: