Mika on Graham Norton Show @ 10pm on BBC2

meimei88

Be sure to watch this show!! AND the Uncut version on Sunday @ 11.30pm also on BBC2

I was lucky enough to get last minute tickets to the recording last night!!

Mika was brilliant!! There is a thread with my full story in Mika Chat

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watch clips from lprevious weeks show here!!!

Oooo.. also found this!! getting confused as to what time the uncut version is on.. but it says at the bottom of this press release!

Mr and Mrs Dustin Hoffman talk to Graham Norton

Tonight Graham Norton plays host to Mr and Mrs Dustin Hoffman, making a rare TV appearance together in this week's The Graham Norton Show on BBC Two.

Oscar-winning Hollywood star Dustin Hoffman, married to wife Lisa for 27 years, jokes about the secret of their marital success: "The only way a relationship can exist successfully is if on some fundamental level the man is scared ****less of his wife!"

Lisa talks about the reality of living with a movie star: "If Dustin's working in a movie you get to live through the whole experience together. I loved it when he was doing Tootsie. I really missed Dorothy ... she would come home from work and I had a friend!"

And Dustin reveals that his worst habit is "farting in bed, she (Lisa) calls it microscopic ****."

Hoffman also gives his views on young movie stars who don't appreciate their public: "Nothing's changed since I first started studying in 1958, only 10% of actors work. The 10% that act aren't necessarily the best. To be one of the lucky 10% and have stardom thrust on you, I don't understand those who act that way."

About his own past disillusion with the profession: "I said I'm not going to do this any more. Two years went by, and Lisa said go back to work, so I did. I used to be so careful – I had the luxury of being careful – Lisa said don't worry about anything, you love to act, just do it."

And why he wouldn't accept a star on the Hall of Fame: "It's a really dirty street, Hollywood Boulevard, I always said no. There are people getting stars now who aren't really stars. Now if I said yes I'd be next to Donald Trump."

And there's music and chat with Mika, performing Love Today live in the studio.

The Graham Norton Show is a So Television production for BBC Two.

The Graham Norton Show, 10.00pm, Thursday 26 April 2007, BBC Two (extended repeat, Sunday, 11.30pm)