Mika at Walmart

cloud

no one seems to understand the mika love we hold for him lol, does anyone actually have a good friend (not met over MFC) who loves mika as much as them and could talk to them for hourrsss about it?

kind of.....well my best friend LOVES Mika but isnt really really a big fan as me.

and then i know someone who really loves Mika but Im not such good friends with her :boxed::blink:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what I've had was : I walked into a room and I heared "Love Today" on the radio and everyone was :"What the **** is this..is that the same gay dude who sings that he wants to be like Grace Kelly" - and I was seriously the only one in the room who knew this "dudes" name and everybody was just staring me with their "Are you a fan of THIS?????"-look...people are so stupid that they are not fan of Mikas :naughty:

Closed minded people :annoyed_h4h: aggravate me :furious: arrrrrrggggg !!!! :blowup:

When I got my copy of ' love today' i played it in the car at full volume with the windows down and that felt great, when i got to the shopping centre i somehow was lost in thougfhts (which is something I am quite often..)and upsendmindedly walked into currys with the cd in my hand and as it was packed i suddenly thought hey...i want to hear it again and so i worked my way through the section where the latest cd player was on display, all plugged in , playing soft music(didn't look what it was and didn't recognise the tune)so i (like a person in trance) opened the case and slipped it 'love today' and pushed the volume up....a million heads turned and stared at the machine...within 30 seconds I had th store manager at my heals...ehm, i was just testing the sound quality and it's not bad...' I stuttered and quickly retreaved my cd..lokking a t some amused faces...

that was my blast with Mika...now which shop next...

LMAO :roftl: that was sooo funny, omg i'd turn so red if i did that, jees mika sure knows how to hypnotise his fans don't he?

no one seems to understand the mika love we hold for him lol, does anyone actually have a good friend (not met over MFC) who loves mika as much as them and could talk to them for hourrsss about it?

Not really. I have a friend who likes him a lot, but she's not such a big fan as I am. My father tells me that I act more stupid about Mika than my cousin who's 10 years old.:naughty: