Mikas dimples!

lovetoday

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, in the link that Mirano just posted, he does have dimples.

But not in the pictures you guys are posting.

Mirano's picture, dimples.

Your pictures, not.

don't get angry sarie! little circles?!? wait what?

Dimples are little circles. Well, they're circle shaped. Like if you just poked someone's cheek and your finger made a permanent dent. It's not line-shaped.

for there is nothing that we can't do!lol, they are basically the same thing..lol

*nervous breakdown*

(I think I like to argue too much, even if it makes no difference in my life whatsoever.)

*nervous breakdown*

(I think I like to argue too much, even if it makes no difference in my life whatsoever.)

lol, *gives hug* I love you, sarie! Let's never fight about dimples or anythingelse again! Oh and P.S I LOVED your youtube video where you can't talk, and eat ice cream, I laughed so hard when i watched that! Did you get your voice back?

Not dimples! Dimples are little circles!

DO I HAVE TO DICTIONARY.COM IT?!

I'm afraid you are wrong. :sneaky2: True dimples come in all shapes and sizes. All dictionaries will tell you so. What you need to say, is that you "prefer" round or circular dimples. There are such things as circular dimples and they usually happen in skin which has more fat in the tissue layer....such as baby faces...or baby bottoms.. hehehe...

But true dimples come in all shapes and sizes, mostly like creases instead of circles, and I prefer the longer, leaner ones, such as the ones the Mika's cheeks usually make when he smiles. Although he is talented enough to make circular ones too sometimes. :mf_rosetinted:

Dictonary.com: (for your reading pleasure) :roftl: :roftl:

1. a small, natural hollow area or crease, permanent or transient, in some soft part of the human body, esp. one formed in the cheek in smiling.

2. any similar slight depression.