Mikas dimples!

lovetoday

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are so lucky! And is that you? If so, you are soooooooooooo pretty! I sish I even knew when a concert was coming to canada, I never know what happens around here:thumbdown:

yes it is me lol... I think I look so cheesy :P thanks though :blush-anim-cl:

but I was tired... I had waited almost two hours after the gig to catch him... very sweet guy and so lovely when he smiles at you... You'll see him someday too!

yes it is me lol... I think I look so cheesy :P thanks though :blush-anim-cl:

but I was tired... I had waited almost two hours after the gig to catch him... very sweet guy and so lovely when he smiles at you... You'll see him someday too!

I really hope I do! And I really hope I don't faint when I see him, which I know I will, or I'll start crying....something embarassing will happen. Usually I get tense and quiet and If i'm forced to talk I ramble about nothing for quite some time:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

I really hope I do! And I really hope I don't faint when I see him, which I know I will, or I'll start crying....something embarassing will happen. Usually I get tense and quiet and If i'm forced to talk I ramble about nothing for quite some time:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

Oh I know what you mean... I couldn't speak really when I walked up to him lol... My sister told him I was his biggest fan and I died inside lol... do you have any idea how much he hears that? He was nice and smiled at me as if to affirm it... I just said, " I am!"

So, just be yourself when it happens... I think he likes us quiet ones eh?:wink2:

Oh I know what you mean... I couldn't speak really when I walked up to him lol... My sister told him I was his biggest fan and I died inside lol... do you have any idea how much he hears that? He was nice and smiled at me as if to affirm it... I just said, " I am!"

So, just be yourself when it happens... I think he likes us quiet ones eh?:wink2:

*thinks about american who said eh* I am deathly shy around my own family let alone THE MAN I AM DEEPLY INLOVE WITH AND LISTENS TO HIS MUSIC EVERY MOMENT ON THE DAY. It will be awful. I hope he likes us quiet ones because if he doesn't i'll die, if I get neglected because of this. I know, it sucks because he hears everyday how people love him and blah blah blah but half those people aren't even like as mad about him as we are...it just sucks

*sighs* if he was still coming to california...I'd be seeing him THIS WEEKEND!!!..but I'm not:thumbdown: ...I haven't seen him yet!!

I always wondered what I would say when I met him...my tongue would probably swell up so huge that I wouldn't be coherent...I'd probably freeze up...in my head, I try to imagine us meeting, but I never know what to say!!...

*thinks about american who said eh* I am deathly shy around my own family let alone THE MAN I AM DEEPLY INLOVE WITH AND LISTENS TO HIS MUSIC EVERY MOMENT ON THE DAY. It will be awful. I hope he likes us quiet ones because if he doesn't i'll die, if I get neglected because of this. I know, it sucks because he hears everyday how people love him and blah blah blah but half those people aren't even like as mad about him as we are...it just sucks

I know!!! They're just Mika-Mad posers:sneaky2: ....and then when he meets the real thing...its not the same...

*sighs* if he was still coming to california...I'd be seeing him THIS WEEKEND!!!..but I'm not:thumbdown: ...I haven't seen him yet!!

I always wondered what I would say when I met him...my tongue would probably swell up so huge that I wouldn't be coherent...I'd probably freeze up...in my head, I try to imagine us meeting, but I never know what to say!!...

You're lucky....I wish I at least had the oppertunity, I'm praying that I atleast get a glimpse of him...or at least a wiff of him, lol, JUST TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR!!

I know!!! They're just Mika-Mad posers:sneaky2: ....and then when he meets the real thing...its not the same...

totally!

I am extremely shy. When I met MIKA, it was a brief moment but the best in my life so far. I was speechless :tears: At that moment I ha so much in my head I wanted to say but I couldn't. I just remember saying I love your music it is amazing. He then look at me smile and wink me. I gave him the album for him to sign. I do remember MIKA looking a me from head to toes. I felt horrible. I still wonder why he did it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take a picture with him. my camera died. I was so mad, but I have it in my mind and heart forever.

I am extremely shy. When I met MIKA, it was a brief moment but the best in my life so far. I was speechless :tears: At that moment I ha so much in my head I wanted to say but I couldn't. I just remember saying I love your music it is amazing. He then look at me smile and wink me. I gave him the album for him to sign. I do remember MIKA looking a me from head to toes. I felt horrible. I still wonder why he did it. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take a picture with him. my camera died. I was so mad, but I have it in my mind and heart forever.

awww, why did you feel horrible when he CHECKED YOU OUT? That would be the best thing ever! I'm sorry your camera died! Did he talk to you when you met him or was it silentness? *shivers* I'm scared to meet him

awww, why did you feel horrible when he CHECKED YOU OUT? That would be the best thing ever! I'm sorry your camera died! Did he talk to you when you met him or was it silentness? *shivers* I'm scared to meet him

You just made me smile. I really don't think he was but it would have been very funny. for two secs it was silent after he just smile and said "how are u today? I just say very happy. So stupid of me not to ask him back. :sneaky2: :sneaky2: Don't be scared just say whatever it's in your heart. He is the nicest human being I have ever met in my life.:biggrin2:

You just made me smile. I really don't think he was but it would have been very funny. for two secs it was silent after he just smile and said "how are u today? I just say very happy. So stupid of me not to ask him back. :sneaky2: :sneaky2: Don't be scared just say whatever it's in your heart. He is the nicest human being I have ever met in my life.:biggrin2:

hahaha I do that too! I talk to people and they're like how are you and I'm like good...bye! And then I feel horrible after! Then I watch videos of Mika fans being outgoing to him and I get sad because I know I could never do that...I'm a little worried, he'd think I was ugly, or weird, and if I made a joke, what if he thought I wasn't funny...It's just scary

hahaha I do that too! I talk to people and they're like how are you and I'm like good...bye! And then I feel horrible after! Then I watch videos of Mika fans being outgoing to him and I get sad because I know I could never do that...I'm a little worried, he'd think I was ugly, or weird, and if I made a joke, what if he thought I wasn't funny...It's just scary

Im like that too! I get very shy.

I really try to be more outgoing but I think some people just think Im weird xD