Mikas dimples!

lovetoday

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!! I didn't know this thread existed, I ADORE Mika's dimples, always have they are sooo cute and make his wee face so squeezable (like an aunty would lol).

Yeey finally found the MIDAS group on MFC (Mika's Irresistible Dimples Appreciation Society).

But true dimples come in all shapes and sizes, mostly like creases instead of circles, and I prefer the longer, leaner ones, such as the ones the Mika's cheeks usually make when he smiles. Although he is talented enough to make circular ones too sometimes. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:Hysterical lol that made me roflmao :naughty::naughty:

OMG!! I didn't know this thread existed, I ADORE Mika's dimples, always have they are sooo cute and make his wee face so squeezable (like an aunty would lol).

Yeey finally found the MIDAS group on MFC (Mika's Irresistible Dimples Appreciation Society).

:roftl:Hysterical lol that made me roflmao :naughty::naughty:

I want to join the MIDAS group! They (those Mika dimples) are irresistible!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2:

lol, *gives hug* I love you, sarie! Let's never fight about dimples or anythingelse again! Oh and P.S I LOVED your youtube video where you can't talk, and eat ice cream, I laughed so hard when i watched that! Did you get your voice back?

Hahahaha, yes I did. Unfortunately for my family, lol.

I'm afraid you are wrong. :sneaky2:.

WELL... I'm afraid you have pudding coming out of your ears. :sneaky2:

Wow. This dimple discussion is intense.

But I gotta agree with Sarie here.

It's intense because I live intense.:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

How did you know? He is my ear pudding....do you like?

http://www.isound.com/ear_pudding/

ps.. The Road to San Pedro is faily mellow....:mf_rosetinted:

...That song is so beautiful............

I just said you had pudding coming out of your ears because I'm very oldschool with my first grade insults, but... wow, that song is amazing.:blink:

For some reason, that line reminded me of "I don't hate you because you're fat, you're fat because I hate you."

ROFL really? After I posted it, and actually looked at it, it reminded me of in School of Rock 'You're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore.'

omgosh i love love love his dimples, i find it cute that he had such a defined structure with his cheeks, but then he as dimples, i have never seen that before until now, lol :biggrin2:

i think the cutest mika dimple moment has to be in the happy ending video at like 2:43-2:46...gosh they make him look so young and like a little kid :wub2:

• 10 months later...