Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know i feel the same way:blush-anim-cl: :wub2:

It's strange!!! I mean...we like him very colourful...but in that pic (as well as in the other)

post-744-142983659273_thumb.jpg

I love this air of black angel (or maybe violet...I don't well recognize denim jacket's colour) :biggrin2:

The problem is that every colour fits well with him...but i think that with dark ones he's more enchanting :wub2:

It's strange!!! I mean...we like him very colourful...but in that pic (as well as in the other)

[ATTACH]2352[/ATTACH]

I love this air of black angel (or maybe violet...I don't well recognize denim jacket's colour) :biggrin2:

The problem is that every colour fits well with him...but i think that with dark ones he's more enchanting :wub2:

That is so true.... he is just amazing:blush-anim-cl:

True...But i have 1380 pics of Mika...I have some pic in dark clothes...but not wonderful as this :)

wowie! :shocked: that's alot. i've only got 960 pics. the good thing though is that my comp has got alot of place to still be filled up :naughty:

wowie! :shocked: that's alot. i've only got 960 pics. the good thing though is that my comp has got alot of place to still be filled up :naughty:

ONLY??? They're a lot!

I've token about 200 only in Mika's gig in Milan :biggrin2:

ONLY??? They're a lot!

I've token about 200 only in Mika's gig in Milan :biggrin2:

you've got plenty more.

but I plan to take about 200 pics of him when I see him in august :blush-anim-cl: ooh, I can't wait!!! :biggrin2:

I agree with everyone here saying that he looks great in black!! anyway black is the sexiest colour in my opinion! remember that interiew on the Norvegian channel?.... :wub2:

I agree with everyone here saying that he looks great in black!! anyway black is the sexiest colour in my opinion! remember that interiew on the Norvegian channel?.... :wub2:

oh the one from the talkshow först & sist!

I loooooove that one!! That interview has a special place in my heart since it was the first time I saw and heard Mika :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

sure! here you go:

Yay this interview rocks :punk:

"it's just about being mad enough to wanna do it"

Mikaaaaa I love you so incredibly much, thank you for letting these wonderful words come out of your mouth!!!! :wink2::naughty:

hey girls, i wonder does anybody have a bigger version from these articles?

GO TO THE URL OF MIKA FANCLUB HOLLAND, BEING THERE CLICK FOTOS

AND THEN WEHN YOU ARE IN THE ALBUM SEARCH THE MIKA IN MAGS ALBUM, IT ALMOST AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ... HAVE FUN,

MAYBE YOU FIND SOME OTHER INTERESTING PICAS! :wink2:

Oh ****!They suck.I uploaded them to imageshack..I dont have an account...and they ...arggg...I hate tehse image-sharing things...Does anyone have agood site?where I can upload the pics and then share them in thir full size...and is FREE?

I upload my pix to Bebo..but they are kinda small you know...

Thanks in advance..then I could upload more....and easily...:)

http://WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM