it isn't fair

bee

wow..you have a problem, i might wanna see hp5 a few times... i will be very upset at the sirius part tho..not comparablw to your cedric fits, but i might tear

Lets not talk about Cedric.

Lets talk about Mika staring in a Movie about his life! <3 I love to see all about his crazy family.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thnk that since you thought of it you should get paid royaltees and mika should put us in it as adoring fans like we are

oh, definitely. then we could all hang out with him on the set and eat donuts together from those silly buffet tables and get all chummy. :roftl: we'd basically be best friends with him by the end of it all.

yeah and he wold ask us to tour with him because he doesnt want to lose his amazing friends! he would make music videos with us and we would be on bonus features on the dvd

oh, definitely. then we could all hang out with him on the set and eat donuts together from those silly buffet tables and get all chummy. :roftl: we'd basically be best friends with him by the end of it all.

Omg. Thatd be PURE sex! But it doesn't look like Mika eats donuts lol. But the chummy part I like.

yeah and he wold ask us to tour with him because he doesnt want to lose his amazing friends! he would make music videos with us and we would be on bonus features on the dvd

haha, i could totally see that happening! it'd be like one of those special features where the star of the movie gets to have their own camera and they run around the set..he would have the "MIKA cam." he'd be filming us all and saying how meeting us was the best thing that ever happened to him.