2007 - Mika:"I steal all the toiletries from all the rooms I go into. I have bags....

omg i LOVE doing that!! its so funand its the only thing i can steal that i wont get in trouble for (kinda). i even take pillows and stuff and i also do that in restaurants!! i steal the nice salt & pepper shakers and some other nice stuff. Most of the soaps at the hotel rooms make my skin have a reaction thing or whatever, but i still take them!!!!! its soo fun!!! me and mika have so much in common!!!! yaaayy!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i LOVE doing that!! its so funand its the only thing i can steal that i wont get in trouble for (kinda). i even take pillows and stuff and i also do that in restaurants!! i steal the nice salt & pepper shakers and some other nice stuff. Most of the soaps at the hotel rooms make my skin have a reaction thing or whatever, but i still take them!!!!! its soo fun!!! me and mika have so much in common!!!! yaaayy!

I didn't know the pillows were for the taking... or the salt and pepper shakers for that matter...:blink::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my trousers! I do the same thing! I have a little parade of them all lined up along my shelf in my bathroom that I've stolen from hotel rooms I've stayed in. I got all warm and fuzzy when I heard him say he did the same thing...I am so in love :wub2:

Tehe and technically no, it's not stealing them, but oh well. It's fun. :lmao:

i think we all take toiletries from hotels...i know i do all the shampoos and soaps and sometimes a towel gets lost in my bag...i also like sugars...and biros and stationaries and....mhm actually this is bad....

oh im bad, ill steal cups, bags of coffee, coffee filters, tea bags, anythint they put in my room, in disnehy they had a parenting magazine and disney adventure and duh i took those too!

I remember when I worked at a hotel a while back, and on my last night of working there, some of the girls I worked with wanted to give me a going away present. Now they wanted me to have a bathrobe, but because they were so big and bulky, I thought it would be too much to get away with. So in the end after a lot of thinking they decided the best thing to get out of the hotel with, that wouldn't be seen, would be a bath mat. And I still have it, and use it, to this day.

I remember when I worked at a hotel a while back, and on my last night of working there, some of the girls I worked with wanted to give me a going away present. Now they wanted me to have a bathrobe, but because they were so big and bulky, I thought it would be too much to get away with. So in the end after a lot of thinking they decided the best thing to get out of the hotel with, that wouldn't be seen, would be a bath mat. And I still have it, and use it, to this day.

haha i like that, ive always wanted to take a towel, but i never have room

I think that Mika should up his game, and if he is reading this, I CHALLENGE HIM TO GET A BATH MAT!

And I would like to see photographic evidence as proof. If he doesn't want to post it here he can send it to my Myspace site, (just click the link under the avatar) and I'll post it over here for him.

Even better, if he can get it before the Birmingham gig, he can show it to me in person. If not Glastonbury will do.

So Mika the gauntlet has been thrown down, it's up to you now.:naughty:

I have exactly four hotel towels at my house and my family uses them regularly. Haha. Even though they're as rough as sandpaper, they're so much quicker to dry with than the soft towels.

yeah i want to take pool towels...im tallish so those dinky little towels arent really long enough

• 1 year later...

thats funny mika doing that I once toke a blanket and toys n other things out of haven lodge house a great holiday place for people with learning problems blanket was for for my cavalier king charles dog Bennie sometimes take little things out hotels my support staff laugh say I cheeky when show them but I cant use them nice smelly soaps as sensitive skin only can use johnsons's baby bodywash maybe mika if you want more I got plenty of them Catherine x

thats funny mika doing that I once toke a blanket and toys n other things out of haven lodge house a great holiday place for people with learning problems blanket was for for my cavalier king charles dog Bennie sometimes take little things out hotels my support staff laugh say I cheeky when show them but I cant use them nice smelly soaps as sensitive skin only can use johnsons's baby bodywash maybe mika if you want more I got plenty of them Catherine x
:D i coudn't use them either, as my skin is very sensitive, too :D