The Feeling love Mika

sallyh

Just looking at the feeling weekly catch-up and saw this MIKA mention:

http://www.thefeeling.com/blog/

This is one of the questions they asked Richard, the bass player and Sophie Ellis-Bextor's husband:

Did you go to any parties afterwards?

No, cos it was so far away from our hotel. It's a two and a half hour drive back to LA. By the time we got back it was about four or five in the morning anyway. So then we got up, went to the airport and flew back to London. We got the same flight as Mika, it was nice to hang out with him again. My little boy Sonny came to meet me at the airport and he's really into Mika - he's got little yellow jeans and everything - and Mika went out before me and went and found him. So this guy that Sonny's just used to seeing in magazines and on TV comes over to say hello! I think Sonny was pretty blown away by that.

I remember Mika saying in an interview that The Feeling have been really supportive. I met SEB recently and she was raving about Mika, and saying her sister bought Sonny yellow jeans just so he could look like mika! that is so cute. i hope that they all come together at this Love London Festival thing.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got the same flight as Mika, it was nice to hang out with him again.

Can you image that you are on one plane with Mika and "hanging out" with him ??

:wub2:

I think Sonny was pretty blown away by that.

You bet! Every Mika fan would be!

Very lovely story with that boy :blush-anim-cl:

now i am jealous of a little boy :naughty: but then again when u have famous parents u'll always get to meet these kinda people... ie these gorgeous curley-haired one-of-a-kind kinda people :D