Spare Ticket For Birmingham

cathij0269

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would so love that!.....how much do u want for it hun?......what kind is it standing/seated/general admission(get there early type)? :biggrin2:

. It is an all standing gig - unreaserved freeflow (so don't worry your not stuck with me all night! LOL). Doors open at 19:00 - first come first to the front. No under 14's without an adult.

Hope this helps

Cathi XX

dunno how to get the where bouts are you?....might hav2 get train im in ipswich....but desperateto see him live!:biggrin2:

25 is nothin' - try acting like a 35 year old teenager - scary!! LOL

I am in South Wales - can post recorded delivery or meet you with MFC (when they've decided where/when) in Birmingham on 17th

dont fink i can do it hun.....trains gonna cost about £120 barmy!.....sorry....i wish i coulda gone....just cant afford that.......:tears:

Oh babe, I'm so sorry! I can find return tickets on the trainline for £59.70 - £65ish

http://www.thetrainline.com/Buy_Tickets/Matrix/display_matrix.asp?expand=&T2ID=9721_200758132457

or a bus for £45 (but 6 hours of travel) at:

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b3.cfm?id=88510251

but you would have to stay overnight so can add another £50 onto that (unless you can find someone with a spare bed -I might have depending on where we eventually decide to stay and if it costs the same for a twin as a single).

If not babe, I'm soo Sorry, but pm me if you find someone who's willing to take you.

Thanks

Cathi

Remember we cant discuss cost on here .... we cannot sell tickets , please contact through email and class them as spare :thumb_yello:

Ive had to do some moding

Sorry Freddie *looks well and truly ashamed* I shall stand in this corner until I have learned my lesson.:blush-anim-cl::giveup::angel_not::sorry: