Daaayyuumm

Fmbm

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love 'scenes from a hat'! and I love anything where Ryan and Colin are talking together like the newscast or when they do those infomercial things.

oh news casters was good, and so was the party game haha i used to play that for fun with my friends

oh news casters was good, and so was the party game haha i used to play that for fun with my friends

I played the question game before. Where you can only talkin questions - I got out in about 2 seconds =[ It was harddd

what was that girls name, i liked her cause she was good at the party game lol

No idea but she's really good. Do you know the other girl? Shes like asian and she's not very funny! =[ I like it when Drew plays at the end cause everyone picks on him<3

oh i love when drew playes, i remeber one eppisode he said africa wasnt a continent or something stupid and that was the theme for the whole eppisode.

Yeah I remember that, I think he called it a country.

DUHHHH!!!! I love props <3 but my favorite is 'scenes from a hat'. Ooo and newscasters.

"scenes from a hat" was hilarious !!! And I loved "Greatest hits" !!! Wayne was the shizzzz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usHA-B9kiQw&NR=1

I loved it when they did the "Irish drinking song" and the "Hoe-down" :roftl:

Just thought I'd share

hahahaha

Once at the beginning of the show he was like "This is a show where everythings made up and the points don't matter. Yup the points don't matter just like Canada"

Ouch.. lolol

haha that kinda made me laugh a little

haha i remeber watching it with my parents when i was like 12

There was actually a girl today at school that asked my teacher (we were doing a project about different countries and we couldn't pick the U.S.) if she could do Africa and he was like well you gotta pick a country in Africa and she goes oh, you mean there's states in Africa like the U.S.? I was like you are 17 years old and you don't know that Africa isn't a country? and then later on she goes Oh, Can I do Hawaii? My teacher was like fine whatever just to make her shut up.

ooo i remember that one!! *shakes fist at drew*

and i remember at the end of one show, they did this thing where they had to pretend to talk in another language or something... and they were thinking of a language and drew pics "Canadian".. goodness lol

i'd have to say im a fan of the green screen... some of them were sooo freakin hilarious!

So I was thinking to myself "Oh Mika's not that tall" and then I see this picture and I'm like holy shizzzz! haha. I wish I were taller :-[

taall3.jpg

Oooo him being tall is a part of his Mikaliciousnes :bleh: *lovelove*

I'm kinda medium tall 5.5... imagine looking up to his face :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I'm kinda medium tall 5.5... imagine looking up to his face :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Have you ever met him/seen him live? Cause omgosh.. looking up at him is the most Mikagasmic experience anyone could ever wish for.

You know, Mika looks really awkward in that picture but I still love it.