When Did You First Heard Or Saw Mika?

nikoulini

When did you first heard or saw MIKA?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. When did you first heard or saw MIKA?

• in his video
    • in an interview
    • in a magazine
    • a friend of you told about him
    • you heard his songs on the radio
    • you saw his CD in a music store
    • you accidentally found him on the Internet
    • other

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First heard him on radio, but didn't knew who he was, and then saw him in a Dutch television programme - only the last few seconds, so i still had no idea what his name was XD A few days later i found him on the site of the programme and finally knew who he was :biggrin2:

My daughter came to me and said "Now I have something for you that will really make you happy!" And I downloaded the vid and the song and immediately ordered Life in Cartoon Motion and the Mikamania started! :thumb_yello:

i saw his grace kelly video after an mtv show and then like 2 weeks later my freind( that pink sock) wa slie OMG GUYS YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS SONG and it was imediate love from there on

It was pure LUCK I tell ya! LOL! I read a post on a Prince message board (there is a forum for discussing other artists there) and someone brought up Mika. Some people responded positively, some NOT so positive. :thumbdown: Then, there was an article posted on there about Mika attending a Prince show, which I thought was cool.

Well, a couple weekends ago, I decided to find out what all the hype was, so I got on YouTube, and watched his Grace Kelly video. My jaw dropped, and the rest was history...