Mika come-back radio one....

Steph

:thumb_yello: I just knew it, it is just as I had always said....I was so right!:thumb_yello:

today, at lunch time , on radio one , Sara Cox played 'love today' and then she giggled and jubilated and then she said : 'this was 'love today' by Mika, oh he's so lovely, so bubbly...' then she played some more music and then she said again: 'it is the Mika come-back...the mika come-back is now!

then ahe added, almost apologetically, you see we first had the Mika is here, then the Mika clash-back when no one wanted to know him , and since the last week or so we have the Mika come-back, big time ,and the mika come back is now! ' And then she added...'he's so flamboyant, he's so lovely....:thumb_yello: .he's so Mika!':thumb_yello:

She couldn't have explained it in any simpler terms, it is so true and this is what i felt all along, and i know that it is now all Mika's for the taking....he has conquered and he is succeeding, amd , ...the press is beginning to get that message too!!

I've noticed that more and more radio one DJs are discussing him , even my friend Moylses is getting very curious, he wants to see him in Preston amd see if he can hot the high notes in Grace Kelly...how funny is that...!

Do you agree? What are your thoughts?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this on Sara's show, and I couldn't agree more, the Mika come back is now up and running.

I like Sara Cox, she is really funny and I love it when she fills in during the week, I don't always get to hear her on the weekend.

If she keeps this up maybe Radio 1 will play his songs more often.

So we should get behind Sara in her come back campaign.

I heard this on Sara's show, and I couldn't agree more, the Mika come back is now up and running.

I like Sara Cox, she is really funny and I love it when she fills in during the week, I don't always get to hear her on the weekend.

If she keeps this up maybe Radio 1 will play his songs more often.

So we should get behind Sara in her come back campaign.

yes we should, i have big plans for monday, just before the lunch time programme on Monday i'll send in a request to play 'love today' with a quick note, she always reads out the first few texts...and because she likes him a lot and she herself is such fun, it should be played...

it is fantastically brilliant that hes on the radio man!! it makes me feel so proud of him!! whenever hes on the radio here i get so excited and i blast it and my mom gets mad at me. but i mean i cant help it!!! YAY MIKA BEING PLAYED ON THE RADIO AND BEING A DJ FOR RADIOS!!

P.S.=HE IS SUCH A GOOD DJ!!!!! HE PLAYS THE BEST SONGS!!!!

yes we should, i have big plans for monday, just before the lunch time programme on Monday i'll send in a request to play 'love today' with a quick note, she always reads out the first few texts...and because she likes him a lot and she herself is such fun, it should be played...

And request for all people going to S Bush gig from MFC on Monday!!

The Box on sky channel 349 have this countdown on the most played song in UK Radio Airplay and Mika has been topping it ALL week, just thought i'd let you guys know. :D

Thats probably because I went mad again last week and kept requesting it.

I got last months mobile phone bill the other day and I'm too scared to open it because I went a bit crazy between The Box and MTV Flux. I think I requested Love Today about ten times a day for nearly two weeks! And an interesting thing I noticed is with the Box the video takes ages to get played after requesting, but with Flux, it's almost straight away, that's why I prefer Flux.

I don't know that Sara is on again next week, I think Edith is back from holiday, but I think even she is starting to succumb to Mikas charms. She seems to love sing along to Love Today.

Thats probably because I went mad again last week and kept requesting it.

I got last months mobile phone bill the other day and I'm too scared to open it because I went a bit crazy between The Box and MTV Flux. I think I requested Love Today about ten times a day for nearly two weeks! And an interesting thing I noticed is with the Box the video takes ages to get played after requesting, but with Flux, it's almost straight away, that's why I prefer Flux.

I don't know that Sara is on again next week, I think Edith is back from holiday, but I think even she is starting to succumb to Mikas charms. She seems to love sing along to Love Today.

haha well done ...get mika to pay your bill....!!

I do hope sara is on again this coming week because she is so good ... we'll I shall start on plan A on monday morning...

Go for it Steph. I've been trying to get on the win tickets for Preston, if I some how manage it, you can bet I'll be plugging Mika.

will you try every day next week to get the only tickets that canbe won now? i tried and registered but was unlucky

i'll send texts nextr week to the djs for reauests, all planned !!!!!!!!