Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Geeeez, I need to know where these people are like now. SERIOUSLY! I wish there were good looking people in my school. All we have are young creepy balding people and white people who are burned to a crisp sporting the bleached blonde look. I'm jealous.

There arent any good looking guys at my school. This guy is not from Puertollano (my city) so.................

Last year a had a teacher, he was very hot!!!! I watch him everyday cause I got history lessons with him!!! All the girls at my class fell in love with him. Aw, that green eyes:wub2:

There arent any good looking guys at my school. This guy is not from Puertollano (my city) so.................

Last year a had a teacher, he was very hot!!!! I watch him everyday cause I got history lessons with him!!! All the girls at my class fell in love with him. Aw, that green eyes:wub2:

Oooh...green eyes...lovely:wub2:

That is a stupid reason to call him a diva. He needs to put his trailer somewhere, so what? I would be honored to move my car for him. And as for being told to go into their homes, I'm sure that Johnny had nothing to do with that. He loves his fans and it was probably just that silly person's idea. He is very far from a diva.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, hes very cute. I could marry him but he's a dog :thumbdown: What's his name???

Next week is not good, well I can go on thursday!

His name is Jerry Wonder and he's super sweet, but you're right, he wouldn't make a very good husband.

Great tatto!!! Both!

Did it hurt??? Cause I have one on the back of my neck and hurt a lot!!

I did NOT hurt! They told me that getting tattood on your head hurts the least of all your body parts. My husband said his hurt a lot though. He said "You probably couldn't handle it." Pffft. I bet I could. :wink2:

I know! I bet he couldn't handle giving birth! (Which I've never done, but I bet I could though!)

I know that I never could do that!!! Is very hurtfull (my mum told me that cause Im young and have no kids!)