Johnny Depp Thread

bee

ooohhhh.. i love johnny depp!!! thanks soo much for posting this awesome thread!:thumb_yello:

I know!!! I love it so much as well!!!

Im waiting.......................

I'll be there soon:wink2:

...and I like this...

...and this is so tender!

So many sides...to a wonderful man:naughty:

Haha..sorry about that.

*coughsarcasticvoicecough* If you took them wouldn't that be kidnapping?

When the words kidnapping appear in the Johnny Depp thread, I know I am so totally in! :roftl:

I'll grab the rope or perhaps some hand cuffs would be better. :naughty:

Wow...your plan is all set, isn't it? hehehe

You bet! I've been planing this for awhile now and I have mutliple people going in on it with me. We also plan on cloning him, if possible, so we all don't have to fight over him. I would get the real one of course. :naughty:

You bet! I've been planing this for awhile now and I have mutliple people going in on it with me. We also plan on cloning him, if possible, so we all don't have to fight over him. I would get the real one of course. :naughty:

Hehehe...

Cloning? That's interesting...but also adorable...little Johnnys running around...

Hehehe...

Cloning? That's interesting...but also adorable...little Johnnys running around...

That would be like the greatest day of my entire life. Basically like the whole Multiple Jacks scene execpt their all fairly normal. Ahahah.

That would be like the greatest day of my entire life. Basically like the whole Multiple Jacks scene execpt their all fairly normal. Ahahah.

Oh my goodness, that WOULD be amazing!!! Fairly normal?!? What's not normal about a swashbuckling, dreadlock wearing, bead in beard rockin' pirate?

Oh my goodness, that WOULD be amazing!!! Fairly normal?!? What's not normal about a swashbuckling, dreadlock wearing, bead in beard rockin' pirate?

Well the fact that he clearly had some chicken with that goat and that he was acting like a chicken is not normal, yet that was still totally hot. I suppouse I mean that all the Johnny's had the same personalitly traits whereas the Jack's were like all different. But that would be a fangirl's dream come true.

Personally I think Johnny should just walk around dressed as Jack because honestly, that is like his sexiest role, IMO.

Well the fact that he clearly had some chicken with that goat and that he was acting like a chicken is not normal, yet that was still totally hot. I suppouse I mean that all the Johnny's had the same personalitly traits whereas the Jack's were like all different. But that would be a fangirl's dream come true.

Personally I think Johnny should just walk around dressed as Jack because honestly, that is like his sexiest role, IMO.

A fangirls dream come true is right? We already love the ONE Johnny we have. Now, if there were multiples of him...

You think Jack was his sexiest role? You don't go for the tight jeans a la "21 Jump Street"?!? hehehe

A fangirls dream come true is right? We already love the ONE Johnny we have. Now, if there were multiples of him...

You think Jack was his sexiest role? You don't go for the tight jeans a la "21 Jump Street"?!? hehehe

See, I think Johnny was a cute looking pretty boy back in the day. But now he is a hot, sexy man. I will always love Jack more than anyone of his characters because Jack basically got me into the Depp Obsession. I had seen him before, but after I saw Jack it was like BAM! :mf_lustslow:

See, I think Johnny was a cute looking pretty boy back in the day. But now he is a hot, sexy man. I will always love Jack more than anyone of his characters because Jack basically got me into the Depp Obsession. I had seen him before, but after I saw Jack it was like BAM! :mf_lustslow:

Cute was right my friend...and sexy is even more right:naughty:

You know what I've noticed?!? Well...I think that Johnny has aged very well...like a fine, delicious wine:naughty: