Concorde 2 Brighton - 11 May 2007

wonkynana

I WAS THERE! IT WAS MY 50TH BIRTHDAY!!!! and I had the best night ever - had learnt all the songs and danced and sang non-stop. My kids were so jealous that I was able to get tickets and go. I feel like a teenager AGAIN but without all the grief :)

I can't believe how amazing Mika was. His voice is phenomenal and he 'bounced' just like I knew he would. Can't wait to tell my brand new grandson that I spent my 50th dancing at a Mika gig!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS THERE! IT WAS MY 50TH BIRTHDAY!!!! and I had the best night ever - had learnt all the songs and danced and sang non-stop. My kids were so jealous that I was able to get tickets and go. I feel like a teenager AGAIN but without all the grief :)

I can't believe how amazing Mika was. His voice is phenomenal and he 'bounced' just like I knew he would. Can't wait to tell my brand new grandson that I spent my 50th dancing at a Mika gig!

great indeed! I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT OLDER FANS ARE GROWING AND GROWING!!!

I'm a olderling myself, and never felt the youger!!!

pls. tell us more in the existing thread, as we are striving hard to avoid repaeted threads....thanks!!!

here you have the link:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2223

and, if you like, join us in the oldling thread...you might be very surprised about your madness and feel at home there!!!