For the MIKA concert groupies only please :)

Im going to my first MIKA concert in Chicago on June 11th!! :) and it's general admission... first come first serve and what not... so anyway my question to you all is... If I want to make sure I get a good seat, how much prior to the door opening should I get there? The doors open at 6:30... so from your experiences, when should I get to the venue?

Thanks I would really appreciate a response :)

~CIAO~

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should probably get pretty early like 4:00ish so you can get an area near the front row.

you should probably also find out if the club allows loitering or not.

have fun at the concert! i'm going to one on the 15th!

ooooo ok Thank YOu!! Im missing school for the concert so ill be sure to get there early anyway! Have fun at the june 15th one!!!! take good videos and pictures!!! have an awesome time!! o and i also have another question. so mika DOES go to the backstage door to sign autographs right!!!??? so where should i go and what should i do once the concert is done, for those of you who HAVE done that???!

ooooo ok Thank YOu!! Im missing school for the concert so ill be sure to get there early anyway! Have fun at the june 15th one!!!! take good videos and pictures!!! have an awesome time!! o and i also have another question. so mika DOES go to the backstage door to sign autographs right!!!??? so where should i go and what should i do once the concert is done, for those of you who HAVE done that???!

From the general concensus (I've asked just about everyone on the boards...haha) I've found that most people say to ask the security where he will be. I'm planning on finding some fans that seem to know what they're doing and following them. Haha.

Whoa he signs autographs after his shows? That is so sweet... so second question...How long does it take for him to come out through the backstage exit?

He's such a sweetie!