getting better and better!!!

natie

I don't know about you guys but after seeing the last 3 gigs in uk. on youtube I just think that Mika is getting better and better if it possible!

He was extremely amazing with a high energy!!! moved and danced a lot WOW those gigs are so hot!

I can't wait to see him in Boston!

Natie x

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree !!!! He is getting better by the day if that's even possible... that's why I want him to come back to Montréal so bad... His gig here was fantabulous and I know the next one will be like: WWWOOOOOOWWWWW !!!!!

When I see the gig in Montreal I feel so bad that I missed him ,Another show who he was in a high energy!!!and I wasn't there!He has to come back!!!

Natie x

Yeah it's such a shame you missed that show... it was INCREDIBLE !!!!! But you're going to see him in Boston right ?!

When I see the gig in Montreal I feel so bad that I missed him ,Another show who he was in a high energy!!!and I wasn't there!He has to come back!!!

Natie x

You should have been here in Montreal.

At least you're gonna see him in Boston. Lucky you. I don't know when I'll be able to see him

I wish he'd come here so badly...:shocked::wub2:

Hahaha where in your closet??? Jk

Yeah he did say in one interview that you can only get better or get worse and that there was no in between

I don't know about you guys but after seeing the last 3 gigs in uk. on youtube I just think that Mika is getting better and better if it possible!

He was extremely amazing with a high energy!!! moved and danced a lot WOW those gigs are so hot!

I can't wait to see him in Boston!

Natie x

AMEN TO THAT!!!:thumb_yello: