Mika Heading Down Under

titania

Well, maybe he would go to new zealand too, I didn't see he mention about the Hong Kong showcase in his myspace tour schedule, but he came!!!!!!

I never thought that I'd had a chance to see his live performance, he's amazing!!!!!!!!

Though we waited more than an hour, but when he began to sing, everything seemed worthwhile!!!!!!!

He's absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

And I really love that he's dancing around the stage~~

When he sang lollipops, he sat on the M letter, (like in the Love Today vedio, he had a really big LOVE letters on the stage), he sat on the M letter and sang Lollipops, which is very cute!! haha~~~

IMG_1226.jpg?t=1180371409

P1000312.jpg?t=1180371453

Those are not photo taken by me, it's taken by other Fans in Hong Kong, I just loved it and want to share it with you guy, hope the owner won't mind it~

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe he would go to new zealand too, I didn't see he mention about the Hong Kong showcase in his myspace tour schedule, but he came!!!!!!

I never thought that I'd had a chance to see his live performance, he's amazing!!!!!!!!

Though we waited more than an hour, but when he began to sing, everything seemed worthwhile!!!!!!!

He's absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

And I really love that he's dancing around the stage~~

When he sang lollipops, he sat on the M letter, (like in the Love Today vedio, he had a really big LOVE letters on the stage), he sat on the M letter and sang Lollipops, which is very cute!! haha~~~

IMG_1226.jpg?t=1180371409

P1000312.jpg?t=1180371453

Those are not photo taken by me, it's taken by other Fans in Hong Kong, I just loved it and want to share it with you guy, hope the owner won't mind it~

That's awesome! I guess he sat on the M letter because his name starts with that letter, of course. :-) That's such a great detail. :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... I waited six hours and didn't get to see him... but that'll just make it all the more special when I do finally get to see him live.... AND I WILL!!! SOMEDAY!!!!