• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika Heading Down Under

by Christian Taylor, May17th, 2007

http://www.samesame.com.au/news/local/780/Mika_Heading_Down_Under

Mika's certainly secured himself a strong legion of fans since exploding onto the music scene this year. Those of you who've been waiting for him to come to Australian shores won't need to wait much longer. He'll be stopping off briefly in Sydney in June to perform a special one off show at The Forum at the Entertainment Quarter.

Mika's album has earnt him rave reviews and his live show is similiarly impressive. Expect 'ultra-camp and theatricality" a little bit Elton, a little bit Mercury, a little bit Sciccor Sisters. According to Gigwise: "The thing is his music works, and it works spectacularly. After all, we were grinning pretty much all night: a bewildered, idiotic and massive grin."

It's unlikely he'll be doing any other shows while in Australia, given that this is part of a whirlwind worldwide tour to promote his album Life in Cartoon Motion.

Don't miss your chance to see Mika. Showtime is Saturday, June 2. Tickets go onsale through Moshtix Thursday May 24.

http://www.moshtix.com.au/

Head to the Frontier Touring website for member presale info.http://www.frontiertouring.com.au/

( http://www.frontiertouring.com.au/currenttours/Mika__Sydney_2007 )

WOAH !!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TITANIA !!!! I'LL HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT!!! WOW ...OUR FIRST NEWS OF TIX EVER !!!!!:punk: :punk:

Hi,

Please let me know, if INDIA a part of this this whirlwind worldwide tour? I surely hope it is!! Please let me know.

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world, One who love MIKA and the other who will love MIKA!!!!

AWWWW .... I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT NEW ZEALAND YET LOVE BUT THIS OUR FIRST KNOWLEDGE OF TIX HERE !!!!!

OK GUYS !I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH MOSHTIX AND THEY CAN'T SELL ANY TIX UNTIL 9AM - THURS. MAY 24TH '07 :boxed: :boxed:

DONT WORRY ... I REALLY TRIED !!!!!:biggrin2::roftl::wub2:

SO NEXT STEP IS TO PLAN ... AND TO MAKE SURE WE ALL GET TIX AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE !! AAAAAGGGHHHHH !!! *loudly tears hair out*:punk:

YES what about New Zealand!

The website makes it sound like a small stop over tour....doesnt mention anything about NEW ZEALAND!

MIKA IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE WHEN YOU VISIT AUSTRALIA POP OVER TO AUCKLAND AT LEAST AND DO US A SHOW!

(even though i dont live in auckland or any major city ill arrange something) but no way can I make it to australia without a pasport!

PLEASE DONT FORGET NEW ZEALAND!

Hi Pam, correct me if I am wrong but in an interview I heard him say that he was in India New Delhi not that long ago, I don't know exactly what he did there, but he he said he was with company, dunno if these were his family or crew?

Maybe check that out ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxxeKjKy2mY

it's great as it is ... I love this interview

p.s. and your quote on loving MIka is awesome

Hi, Please let me know, if INDIA a part of this this whirlwind worldwide tour? I surely hope it is!! Please let me know.

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world, One who love MIKA and the other who will love MIKA!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

You know I was at a moshtix stall today having to buy sneaky sound system tickets... so i will know where i have to go to get these.

OMG OMG OMG

YAAAAYYYY HOOOORRAAAAAYYYY SOANGEL .... CAN YA' BREATHE !!!!!!:punk::roftl::wub2:

OMG I am so in a jumping mood. I nearly screamed when i read it (BTW i'd never heard of moshtix until today and now i have a moshtix card in my wallet)

OMG Wheres an oxygen pump when i need one

I'M USING IT!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

soangel!!! I have never heard of moshtix!!

*grabs happikali and soangels hands and jumps up and down in a circle*

WEEEEEEEE WWOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!!!

*clapping like deranged socio-paths* :roftl: :roftl:

I just jumped online to check on the forum and the first thread i see is this one...

So excited right now...

OMG Ok brreeeaaattthhhee

EXCELLENT TIMING !!! I WAS LUCKY & SAW IT AS TITANIA POSTED IT THIS ARVO' ... A FEW HRS. AGO ... HAVE HAD TWO CONVERSATIONS WITH 'SIMON' AT MOSHTIX ALREADY ... I THINK HE THINX I'M CRAZYFUNNYWEIRD !!:roftl: :roftl: :blink::roftl: