RADIO 1's BIG WEEKEND

Lollipop

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied for tickets to go to this (it would be my first time seeing Mika) but had no luck. They are selling on ebay but no way; it was supposed to be a FREE event, so I guess I'll be watching on TV.

:sneaky2:

I applied for tickets to go to this (it would be my first time seeing Mika) but had no luck. They are selling on ebay but no way; it was supposed to be a FREE event, so I guess I'll be watching on TV.

They should create a new law that re-selling tickets on eBay should be disallowed, especially when the sellers are asking way over the original ticket price for them. For a free event and still charging is outrageous.

Apparently it is dodgy to buy them off ebay as radio 1 have put names and addresses on the tickets so if you buy them you may not be allowed in to the event which would be horrible!!!!

I'll maybe consider ebay in future for tickets if the people selling them are genuine fans who can't get to the gig and are only asking cost price to get their money back - but this is different. To resell FREE tickets like this verges on the criminal. It's about time it was stopped. In fact stop it altogether (ebay I mean) I'm fed up with it!!!!

I wouldn't buy them if they were on for 20p each, on principle!

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

hey, i coulda gone but not allowed coz it's too far away :(:(

wot channel will it be on??

and does anyone know what time mika would be on?? (a long shot i know!)

Wish I knew then I could plan my day around it (how sad:naughty: ).

I think it's going to on via BBC interactive red button etc...