Question: LA show

Fmbm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your mom knew how to get vip seating? i didn't even know it existed...hmm...i don't like that...i'd love to get into the after party - parties are good times!

Its her job, she's got "connections."

I don't know if she gets into the after party though, that's my question haha

hmm i dunno sorry but if u go to the party take me with u!

maybe vip put u in a seat...somewhere in the venu...

i prefer front row! hehe

hmm i dunno sorry but if u go to the party take me with u!

maybe vip put u in a seat...somewhere in the venu...

i prefer front row! hehe

Me too which is why I'm not sitting!

whats this i hear about VIP seating??!!!!! and why am i not in VIP seating hmmm??!!! i want VIP seaating mann!!! so the concert is general admission right? u just run up and get a good spot right? then where would VIP be if its not the front row? arrrgghh i have to go to the after party!!!! i will find a way in!!!!! so do you think mika will come out and do photos and signings this time!!!!! oo HOW I HOPE HE DOES!!!! PLEASSEE MIKA!!!! I HAVE TA MEET YA!!! <33333 who are all the people on the MFC going?

whats this i hear about VIP seating??!!!!! and why am i not in VIP seating hmmm??!!! i want VIP seaating mann!!! so the concert is general admission right? u just run up and get a good spot right? then where would VIP be if its not the front row? arrrgghh i have to go to the after party!!!! i will find a way in!!!!! so do you think mika will come out and do photos and signings this time!!!!! oo HOW I HOPE HE DOES!!!! PLEASSEE MIKA!!!! I HAVE TA MEET YA!!! <33333 who are all the people on the MFC going?

wow RELAX! lol ;)

i dunno about vip or party....but im sure we will have great time at the show :):thumb_yello: