Hello! Another new fan..

Sarahlou1973

Hello - i registered here a while ago and have only now just got round to posting a message so I thought I'd say 'hi'.

I've been a fan of Mika since I first heard Grace Kelly back in November. The more I hear of him the more I fall in love with his voice and music.

I had the huge honour of taking part in the filming of his new video yesterday and I can honestly say that it was one of the best days of my life. Mika was charm personified and truly delicious :mf_lustslow:

I've seen him live twice and am looking forward to Somerset House in July.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sarahlou & welcome. LUCKY LUCKY :thumb_yello: you being in the video - what a fab time you must have had. You'll make some good friends here in the mfc & there's always someone to keep you company or offer friendly advice when you need it:gathering: . And of course there's the one thing we all have in common _MIKA!! So enjoy!:biggrin2:

Hello - i registered here a while ago and have only now just got round to posting a message so I thought I'd say 'hi'.

I've been a fan of Mika since I first heard Grace Kelly back in November. The more I hear of him the more I fall in love with his voice and music.

I had the huge honour of taking part in the filming of his new video yesterday and I can honestly say that it was one of the best days of my life. Mika was charm personified and truly delicious :mf_lustslow:

I've seen him live twice and am looking forward to Somerset House in July.

:welcomeani: Whoooa...you're pretty LUCKY!!!!

I know I am sooo lucky. I didn't believe it was really happening until I got there. I have just read the thread in the news forum about yesterday from some of the other people there and it was great to relive it and see some of the faces that I saw yesterday. TBH, I don't mind if I'm not even in the video, the whole day was an experience I will never forget and I met some great people.:biggrin2:

Welcome to the Mika fanclub

Well then how's it going so far?:cool:

Good I hope.

Well it all happened in January when I heard the song Grace Kelly. Mika's

singing did it for me. The first time I heard his voice I thought, wow!!

and that was it. Well and truly Mika mad so to speak:thumb_yello:

Have fun

:boxed::blink: