Does everyone h8 chris moyles?

Steph

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great, anything you want to say,have included?

Just something about everyone is entitled to have their opinion about music, and we know that mika isnt going to be everyones taste but i really use to b a fan of his, yes really but hearing him constantly putting mika down has just put me off listening to his show!

Well something along those lines, ul know how 2 word it! thx

Now you can delete my quote! :wink2:

you want me to delete the whole post? you can do that yourself if you want!

i want both of them singing or both of them being interviewed or both just looking gorgeuos

Chris is a big hairy freak who should not have been let out of the zoo in the first place...

he is a proper full on idiot

I just wanna smash a beer bottle over his head and film it on my camera phone....

you know i can't say that, hehehe, let us be a bit costructive here...we want to tell him off but reason the oint well....

you want me to delete the whole post? you can do that yourself if you want!

i want both of them singing or both of them being interviewed or both just looking gorgeuos

No, the one that you quoted me when I was askin if I need to delete..... eh, too complicated....:blink:

I'll see what I can find from the pictures...

right!

I'm very angry about Chris Moyles's opinionated attitude towards Mika!

What is worsei that he voices his opinion publically on air on radio 1 every moring and the sad thing is that a lot of listeners believe Chris and therefore think like him..

This morning he poked fun at Mika's 8:40 time check !!!!1 It was awful to listen to and I felt very angry.....

Chris is too ignorant and too stupid to understand Mika , he has never taken the time either to listen to his music or to understand the bigger meanings behind his songs....

so I invite you all to post your opinions here...

Chris Moyles watch out.....Mika has a long term future .......

I would very much like to show Chris Moyles that we are ready to defend

and fight for Mika ,our man, are you????

so I invite you all to post your opinions here...

WE SHOULD KILL HIM :mf_rosetinted:

Why don't we include in a letter WHY we love Mika so much?!!!

I said these words in one of the previous threads and I still stick by them:

Becouse he has got an AMAIZING VOISE, he is a TALENTED SONGWRITER, he has got an EXTRAORDINARY PERSONALITY, he is very CHARISMATIC, INTELLIGENT, is a GREAT PERFORMER, GENUINE and SWEET PERSON and SUCH A CUTIE! And boy is he GORGEOUS!!! -just to name a few.

His music

-puts a smile on my face (BTW, some presenter ones said that if MIKA's music doesn't make you smile, you probably don't have lips );

- it makes me dance around my flat non-stop for hours, which doesn't normally happen;

-it makes me sing along until I lose my voice and then I can't help it but whisper along;

- he makes me exited about life;

- he makes me wear bright colors;

- he made me buy his CD and tickets to his concert (wich doesn't normally happen either);

- he made me just as determined not to lose my personality as he always was;

One man is a talented, beautiful, hugely successful artist.

The other isn't.

Enough said.:wink2:

we want to send him a good letter to make him realize that his opinionated views will not work bur we need to find good words, firm, harsh but not slagging off...let him feel that small....so it needs to be a good argument...

Why don't we include in a letter WHY we love Mika so much?!!!

I said these words in one of the previous threads and I still stick by them:

Becouse he has got an AMAIZING VOISE, he is a TALENTED SONGWRITER, he has got an EXTRAORDINARY PERSONALITY, he is very CHARISMATIC, INTELLIGENT, is a GREAT PERFORMER, GENUINE and SWEET PERSON and SUCH A CUTIE! And boy is he GORGEOUS!!! -just to name a few.

His music

-puts a smile on my face (BTW, some presenter ones said that if MIKA's music doesn't make you smile, you probably don't have lips );

- it makes me dance around my flat non-stop for hours, which doesn't normally happen;

-it makes me sing along until I lose my voice and then I can't help it but whisper along;

- he makes me exited about life;

- he makes me wear bright colors;

- he made me buy his CD and tickets to his concert (wich doesn't normally happen either);

- he made me just as determined not to lose my personality as he always was;

good i can work with that...thanks, now we need to find CHRIS'S WEEKNESSES but be constructive!

i have no idea who chris moyles is.

and you know what.

i already hate the guy.

hes just jealous that hes not cool like mika.

so suck on that moyles!

that is it exactly, Mika is everything Chris is not, even look at the photo! it tells volumes!

Chris' weaknesses.

well.

if we get angry, he'll laugh at us.

if we're polite, he'll laugh at us even more.

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DO BUT TO GET VIOLENT! C'MON CHRIS, PUT 'EM UP!!!

Why I oughta...*shakes fist*

Chris' weaknesses.

well.

if we get angry, he'll laugh at us.

if we're polite, he'll laugh at us even more.

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DO BUT TO GET VIOLENT! C'MON CHRIS, PUT 'EM UP!!!

Why I oughta...*shakes fist*

haha i agree!

everyone on this site against him.

umm i'm pretty sure that

WE WOULD TOTALLY OWN

haha i agree!

everyone on this site against him.

umm i'm pretty sure that

WE WOULD TOTALLY OWN

OWNAGE! :punk:

*imagines a bunch of girls rugby tackling mr blobby aka chris moyles however u spell it and totally squashing him like the bug that he is, and mika coming along, banging his hand on the floor going "3! 2! 1! WINNER!"*

Not sure the whole picture comparisson thing is ideal, physical comparissons are not the way to go (although we all know who would win that one!).

Focus on unfair comments made towards Mika's music. Mika is a talented writer, singer and musician who has worked hard to become a well respected and chart topping artist, through sheer hard work and dedication, without the help of "star-pushers" such as Simon Cowell, he even helped his sister design his own artwork - all of this and still only 23. His fanbase covers all agegroups, sexes, countries and religions. He has struggled through some very difficult times in his life and has used these experiences to become a better person and more prolific songwriter. There have been vocal comparissons to his work such as Sissor sisters, freddie and robbie - not many artists can cover all of these styles and still retain their own individual style sound and humour.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Chris Moyles may be Homophobic (the gay community hate him with a passion for some of his comments). As the sexuality of our lad is still unconfirmed, and Mika has a unique high range of vocals, an original personal style of dressing, and isn't afraid to show his femine side (more likely to be as a result of having many sisters), I feel Moyle's judgemental idiocy may have more to do with his own personal ignorance than a real dislike to Mika's music.

This man is a "presenter" so why doesn't he just present and leave the judging of music/musicians to the people who choose to buy music - the people, I hasten to add, who have put Mika to number 1 in the singles chart twice and have made is debut album a smash hit - a very rare occurance for a fresh newcomer with his debut album, on a tight budget.

Moyles is a big Beatles fan - surely Mika's work, i.e. the cartoony songwriting style is very similar, the Beatles didn't take life too seriously either.

Mika has never been anything but gracious to his fans, old and young, and doesn't seem to have got "above himself", often doing smaller more personal gigs and never refusing to talk to fans or sign autographs

What more does Mika need to do to prove he deserves to be taken seriously as a good man, a writer, a pianist, a singer and an all round entertainer.

"Should he bend over, should he look older just to be put on his shelf?" as a very great man once said.

Cathi XXX

p.s. Guarantee my signature, count me in whatever you decide to go with