Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

don't be like that...:sneaky2:

We are just friends...:wub2:

Hmm.. so they call it "just friends" these days, huh?? :sneaky2:

But I'm still carrying his name, so as long as that is that, he is mine...:wub2::roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He married with you and Hunny... in my country that's a crime...:shocked:

Ooh.... the marriage isn't official yet...:wink2:

We are.. eh.. sort of almost married...:wub2:

Father.. we'd like you to bless our marriage...:blush-anim-cl:

And then it's legal!! :bleh:

Father... don't be foled! A man married twice... at the same time???

oh Father forgive them, they don't know what they're doing!

Father... don't be foled! A man married twice... at the same time???

oh Father forgive them, they don't know what they're doing!

Yes, we do...:blink:

Hunny get married to me and then we both are going to marry Freddie...:wub2:

and then.. we get 20 babies..:biggrin2:

OhmyMika!!! No new confessions for a whole day!? :blink: C'mon you guys! Keep postin'! :D

Anyway..

Father, can you please give me advice?

I'm in love.

I'm in love with an artist.

Not really in love.. but I can't stop drooling over his photo's and listening to his music!

Should I tell my boyfriend?

Personally I don't think so, coz I'm not cheating, right? :blink:

I'm really addicted!! Please help me :original:

Dear father, I need to confess my sins of today, I am sinning as we speak, I can't face listening to our lords phsongs, I need to leave our holy temple soon too as I am in mourning yet it is a selfish mourning and I feel ashamed of myself, I really need help to put me back on the enlightened track of MIKArainbowness, I have allowed the dreaded glumness of not being able to visit with our Lord at his extra special sermon in the secret location in Manchester today darken my doors and bring my mood to the floor, what can I do? This is the first time since our saviour touched my life that I have allowed the doldrums to overtake me, I feel as blue as I can be, I don't remember sucking too hard on any lollipops to be this down but it sure has got me down.:( :( :(

I await your guidance your grace.

I am very sorry for my lack of presance for the last couple of days. Unfortunatly I have had other more pressing engagements to atend to but saying that, it is no exuse.:( Maybe this is my sin. I have a very demanding job and an even more demanding life-style. I will try harder to be more attentive to my dutys in future.

HJ.

Ok. I committed a sin.

BonjourMika1990 just reminded me of this Celine Dion song "to love you more" and I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT! BLAME HER!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

And now I'm addicted.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Is suicide the only solution? Is there any medication for this?

OMM!!!:shocked: Really? Celine Dion? I am lost for words. Well as long as you don't go around wearing real fur like Miss Dion then I can't do much about it. But I will pray for you. I will pray for you lots:roftl:

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..

Yesterday I spent more than € 180 and now I don't have any money left for concert tickets to see Him on Amsterdam.. :thumbdown: Should I ask my parents to pay the tickets? Or should I beg on the corner of the street? Advice is welcome! :bleh:

*goes looking for money between the pillows of the couch* :naughty:

btw: Mika Owns Me: suicide is never, never the solution!

Well may I suggest busking? If you sing our lords songs on the corner of the street then the money will come. Have faith my child. If not then start saving for November and you can come see him here.:biggrin2:

I have to confess a major sin again, Holy Johnny.

Last night our Lord appeared in my dream, wearing a feather decorated mask and He spoke to me in tongues. Since then I have been unable to think of anything else but knitting....:shocked:

Mother Sparkly knows about it but I fear she didn't recognize the impact this could have on my salvation....:blink:

My goodness this is just like one of our tabloid papers.:wink2: Our lord speaks and it get twisted into something else:roftl: To quote our Lord "What nonsense".

Altough it is rather funny.

Keep up the good work.:thumb_yello:

you MUST take responsbility here for your own actions my child and not blame others, but it's not ALL bad because I am sure the words of this persons song just make you think of your love for our lord, but please try not to let it ruin your hours of LiCM time which is of course of the uttermost importance to your happiness.

I feel a small penance of 25 hail Mika's on you tamagotchii beads will suffice each time you feel the urge to listen to..THAT song. :roftl:

and NO suicide is NEVER an option full stop, because you will never stand a chance of seeing the other side of the MIKArainow here in Mikadom and THAT would be a sin.

Thank you very much Mother Sparkly. You have looked after this thread well, I couldn't have done it without you.:mf_lustslow:

You really disappoint me here, mother Sparkly...:blink:

You should do everything to make our Lord feel better again...:roftl: :roftl:

As we know Sister Sasje, Our lord would rather eat dog poo than swim with fish, so I am not sure if Salmon would be the best offering.:roftl:

Join?? :blink:

Do you have something to confess, Sara?? :wink2:

Like flirting with Hunny's and mine virtual husband??:naughty:

Now I haven't heard from Hunny in a while. I hope she is not getting delusions of grandeur.:roftl:

Or yourself for that matter.

Of course I don't forget that!! :sneaky2:

And sharing the love cocktails and.. and.. and...:boxed:

:tears:

Ooh.. sorry for fighting in your confession booth, Father...:shocked:

I think that's a sin at his own..:doh:

This is a confession booth not a dating agency. OMM,:blink:

You to Hunny? or You and Hunny to Freddie? Either way, I am sorry but no can do. I can not and will not condone marriage to some one when you are already married.:thumbdown:

OhmyMika!!! No new confessions for a whole day!? :blink: C'mon you guys! Keep postin'! :D

Anyway..

Father, can you please give me advice?

I'm in love.

I'm in love with an artist.

Not really in love.. but I can't stop drooling over his photo's and listening to his music!

Should I tell my boyfriend?

Personally I don't think so, coz I'm not cheating, right? :blink:

I'm really addicted!! Please help me :original:

At last someone with sense.:biggrin2: It is not cheating my child. Is it cheating to love god and have a boyfriend? I think not. So keep the love close to your heart and love your boyfriend at all other times:punk: :biggrin2:

Maybe the reason that no one confessed anymore is because we all behave!!:shocked::angel_not::naughty:

Or maybe because the booth disappeared...:boxed:

So..*bump* :blush-anim-cl:

YOU? BEHAVE? That would be a first:roftl: I don't know, you love another mortal(not our lord) and Hijack my thread to say it.:boxed: I allow people to say what they like but I don't have to like it.