Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Hello my children,

I have set this up so you can confess all your sins.

It's for people with funny, sad or just interesting story's you would like to get off your chest.

Please use false names when you are talking about other people as we don't want to offend anyone (or cause a libel case:naughty: )

We will then put the best story each week on a poll so as to help with any indecision you may have.

Good luck and have fun.

Your own Mika preacher.

Holy Johnny.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey you!!

ok i have a few, i successfully annoyed my best friend to madness and blamed it on someone else, i ate the last chocolate finger in the packet and said it was my brother, i fell over the dog when i was little and that's how i got the bruises all them years ago...

do you want me to carry on??:naughty:

I guess I'll start :-

When I was about 11 years old one of my older mates had a motorbike, nothing fancy, it was for mucking about on in his dads field.

One day my sister and I wanted a go but our parents said no.

Of course we had a go anyway (as you do) but when my sister was on the back she got her foot caught in the wheel. Well as you can guess it made a bit of a mess but we couldn't tell our parents as my mate would have his bike taken off him.

We made up a story that she fell out of a tree and caught it between 2 branches.

They believed us until recently when we finally confessed to them what happened.

I'm sure my mate won't mind as it is 20 years on and probably has a new bike by now:roftl:

Your Holy Johnny.

hey you!!

ok i have a few, i successfully annoyed my best friend to madness and blamed it on someone else, i ate the last chocolate finger in the packet and said it was my brother, i fell over the dog when i was little and that's how i got the bruises all them years ago...

do you want me to carry on??:naughty:

I'll pray for you and hope Mika will look favourably on you.:naughty:

lol, i also have so many things in my pants that i wish to be blessed coz i have not got a clue as to how the hell they got there!!! :wink2::naughty:

I suggest you air them twice a day, and get yourself some pockets or a hand bag.:roftl:

I... I...

Have never been to a Mika concert!!

I'm doomed am I?

AND I mistook John Mayer for Mika!

They have the same curly hair!

I was at 7-11 and flipping through the magazines when I saw the poster of John Mayer. I was like "OMG MIKA!!" My friend was like.. "Retard, thats John Mayer..."

Forgive mee!!

I suggest you air them twice a day, and get yourself some pockets or a hand bag.:roftl:

i'm sooo soooo glad i wasn't drinking anything at the time i read that! i would have spat it everywhere!! lol surely you have some other stories?!

love you!!! *hugs*

I... I...

Have never been to a Mika concert!!

I'm doomed am I?

AND I mistook John Mayer for Mika!

They have the same curly hair!

I was at 7-11 and flipping through the magazines when I saw the poster of John Mayer. I was like "OMG MIKA!!" My friend was like.. "Retard, thats John Mayer..."

Forgive mee!!

I am afraid you could well be going to hell for the John Mayer identity mix up but on a lighter note your fine with the Mika concert thing as we can't all get to them.