Ok I Am Getting Worried Now..

yuppymunch

because, (even though i havent got tickets yet) i dont know what to go as to the london gig!

i found an AMAZING lollipop girl dress, and an AMAZING alice in wonderland dress (bit random, but who doesn't like her, right?) they're gonna set me back a few pounds... or £40

but, i also found a pretty exact version of the chicken outfit mika wore at birmingham.. and i do dare...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because, (even though i havent got tickets yet) i dont know what to go as to the london gig!

i found an AMAZING lollipop girl dress, and an AMAZING alice in wonderland dress (bit random, but who doesn't like her, right?) they're gonna set me back a few pounds... or £40

but, i also found a pretty exact version of the chicken outfit mika wore at birmingham.. and i do dare...

well u'll def catchhis eye with the chicken outfit but it will be boiling, and the lollipop girls are cute... but your choice lol :naughty:

im not so sure about a lollipop girl just imagine how many people will be dressing up as that already...dont you want to stand out and be unique?:cool:

hmm thanks for you help guys , i knew i could rely on you!! ;)

but, i was just thinking, if i wear the chicken, and pass out cos of a heat stroke, then surely mika will leap off stage to my rescue? win win situation i think!! the lollipop dress i foud is really nice, if i knew how to post pics id show ya!!