Is there an Official Big Girl Fan Club?

Becky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe someone would volunteer to take the banner. Get as far in front as possible so he could see it. Maybe one big banner but with different people's additions like a quilt. How does that sound? He needs to be able to see it. Maybe the Big Girl picture in the blue basque in the centre and all our names around her and a logo or something underneath her, like she is standing on it or something like that?

I would love to be a judge, I would be crap though because I can't see the bad in anyone or don't like letting people down....but I will try and be fair:thumb_yello:

im sure you would be fine as a judge...it's just common sense and you have lots ofthat me thinks....

im sure you would be fine as a judge...it's just common sense and you have lots ofthat me thinks....

Thank you. I am actually looking forward to it....I have seen some of the art work the MFCers have produced and have been very impressed. In fact, it has put me to shame that I cant create anything that is anywhere near as good. The talent in here is awe inspiring:thumb_yello:

Thank you. I am actually looking forward to it....I have seen some of the art work the MFCers have produced and have been very impressed. In fact, it has put me to shame that I cant create anything that is anywhere near as good. The talent in here is awe inspiring:thumb_yello:

there is a lot of talent here in the forum...it's fantastic...i wanted to be a judge too...

I've added you Wooden Sox.

I would just like to comfirm the judges for the banner comp. because it was never originally for the comp, so any Big Girl Fans can you please let me know? And add anything else questionwise or any rules you want to add. Or any ideas for future stuffs which I'm hoping we'll do!

I know JUlie and Steph you want to be, and I'm happy you're both so enthusiastic. I'm really looking forward to it now too! I'm going to put a J next to the people on the list that have confirmed they want to be judges. Just so I don't get confused (its done so easily lol!)

I would just like to comfirm the judges for the banner comp. because it was never originally for the comp, so any Big Girl Fans can you please let me know? And add anything else questionwise or any rules you want to add. Or any ideas for future stuffs which I'm hoping we'll do!

I know JUlie and Steph you want to be, and I'm happy you're both so enthusiastic. I'm really looking forward to it now too! I'm going to put a J next to the people on the list that have confirmed they want to be judges. Just so I don't get confused (its done so easily lol!)

Add me to the judge list, I can always point out what I like!:biggrin2:

As for rules, maybe we should say something about a maximum size for the banner.

Thank you Becky, I am looking forward to it too...I take it all banner enteries will be on this thread? When would the closing date be?

I thought maybe a separate thread for the entries, but if it easier on here for everyone, I don't mind. Uhhh.... we still got to sort out the full rules first. It hasn't been opened yet lol!

Hmmm. I'm not good with measurements sorry so umm... what size is a bit bigger than a normal but not massive if you know what i mean... if not sorry lol

I really have no idea what size is normal for banners, but I hope the people making them do!:blush-anim-cl:

I really have no idea what size is normal for banners, but I hope the people making them do!:blush-anim-cl:

The maximum size of a banner or signature on most sites is: 500px(width) x 200px(height):thumb_yello:

this is an example of 500px x 200px

famkeqi4cw2.png

but are we talking about that kind of banner? Or a banner for a website? (layout)

Yeah I like the name thing, but they'd have to be smallish, even though it would be big. Maybe in a box in the corner or something. But it would still have to be small enough to go in our siggys or whatever. Definatly bright! I love someone to go to a summer festival and show off the banner! But at the moment I have not got tickets to any (I might get some to the somerset house concert but thats it) so it wouldn't be me.

The maximum size of a banner or signature on most sites is: 500px(width) x 200px(height):thumb_yello:

famkeqi4cw2.png

but are we talking about that kind of banner? Or a banner for a website? (layout)

I think the idea was to create a banner that could be used in our signatures. It seems that there is enough space on a banner like this, so maybe we should just take this as our maximum size as well....

famkeqi4cw2.png

Thank you! The banner is basically just to show your a part or whatever. You know, like the official banner if you know what I mean.