Wow!

Sivan

im just listening to LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION....

did u guys hear this album?!?!?!?!?!!!

its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!! go buy it NOW! if u didnt! (i got 3 copies...lol - one for my friend tho).

ok im kidding, i know u all have few copies aswell ;) but really its amazing :) and im still not tired of it!

sorry...im getting emotional when i listen to mika ;)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im just listening to LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION....

did u guys hear this album?!?!?!?!?!!!

its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!! go buy it NOW! if u didnt! (i got 3 copies...lol - one for my friend tho).

ok im kidding, i know u all have few copies aswell ;) but really its amazing :) and im still not tired of it!

sorry...im getting emotional when i listen to mika ;)

HEHEHEHEHEHE , GOOD ON YA', SIVAN :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Haha it is, it is.. I got my first copy the day it came out thanks to my mom who MIRACULOUSLY decided to buy it at Border's after hearing me talk about Mika. *kowtow* And then I bought my second copy about a week ago from Best Buy to get the extra tracks. I went by there again after school let out today and saw that it had been marked down to $7.99!! Pshhh..I guess I should've waited for the sale price, but it all goes toward supporting Mika so it's okay :wink2: I was really excited to see that his album was being prominently displayed on the end of an aisle..3 diff. stacks! Haha, and then there was only one copy left where his CDs were officially filed. I was miffed that they didn't have any of his singles though :thumbdown:

Does anybody else ever feel an overwhelming urge to just pick up all of his CDs at the store and buy them all? Not that I would have the money to do so, but I seriously felt like doing that today :bleh:

SOOOOO FAR IN THE CLOUDS !!! Packing to leave tonight ... & hopefully see Mika early tomorrow morning ... fingers crossed !!!!! aaaaaaaggghhhh !!!:shocked::roftl:

OOH I'm crossing my fingers for you!! How exciting! :biggrin2:

It is such an amazing album it was going to be one of my Easter peasants I asked my mum for it five days before Easter she went shopping for it that very day I was going crazy knowing that it was in my house and I couldn’t listen to it for 5 days! till I just couldn’t take it anymore it was like I was going though a Mika withdrawal lol I finally begged her for it and she gave in lol I’m glad I didn’t wait till Easter I really don’t think I could of lasted that long

Haha it is, it is.. I got my first copy the day it came out thanks to my mom who MIRACULOUSLY decided to buy it at Border's after hearing me talk about Mika. *kowtow* And then I bought my second copy about a week ago from Best Buy to get the extra tracks. I went by there again after school let out today and saw that it had been marked down to $7.99!! Pshhh..I guess I should've waited for the sale price, but it all goes toward supporting Mika so it's okay :wink2: I was really excited to see that his album was being prominently displayed on the end of an aisle..3 diff. stacks! Haha, and then there was only one copy left where his CDs were officially filed. I was miffed that they didn't have any of his singles though :thumbdown:

Does anybody else ever feel an overwhelming urge to just pick up all of his CDs at the store and buy them all? Not that I would have the money to do so, but I seriously felt like doing that today :bleh:

hehe the stacks of cds are so enticing.

i do wanna pick them up and buy them all.

when i see LICM i take all the cd's and put them where everyone can see them. i make a display of my own.

they are just too pretty to be hidden.

hehe the stacks of cds are so enticing.

i do wanna pick them up and buy them all.

when i see LICM i take all the cd's and put them where everyone can see them. i make a display of my own.

they are just too pretty to be hidden.

Yeah, I considered placing each copy of LICM in front of all the other artists' cds in the display :bleh: I didn't end up doing it, but I should've!

Thank you Rilo ... perhaps if everyone from MFC keeps there fingers crossed then we will MANIFEST him to come out for a signing !!!!!:wink2:

goooooood luck!!!!!!

SOOOOO FAR IN THE CLOUDS !!! Packing to leave tonight ... & hopefully see Mika early tomorrow morning ... fingers

crossed !!!!! aaaaaaaggghhhh !!!:shocked::roftl:

AWESOMENESSS!!!!! THATS SO COOL!!! I HOPE YOU MEET HIM!!! i will keep my body parts crossed (well, the ones that i can cross lol)!!!!!! <333

think positive "YOU WILL MEET HIM AND BECOME FRIENDS!" hope you have an amazingly magnificent and fantastically insane time!!!!! <3333 :insane:

:)

Yeah, I considered placing each copy of LICM in front of all the other artists' cds in the display :bleh: I didn't end up doing it, but I should've!

lol thats an interesting idea! would be pretty thats for sure :)

i feel sorry for ppl that didnt hear this album.... :bleh:

I really believe that Life In Cartoon Motion is a record that will never get old.

I agree with this too! :thumb_yello:

and I think next albums will be better than this one and that's gonna be really WOW :yikes::original:

:woot_jump:

he will never disappoint us :wink2:

I agree with this too! :thumb_yello:

and I think next albums will be better than this one and that's gonna be really WOW :yikes::original:

:woot_jump:

he will never disappoint us :wink2:

hey :)

yep i cant wait for the next one! it will be very exiting!

I can't have a disk....

it's sad.

so I thought maybe someone could...em... buy it for me??:das::cheers:

I can give an adress and ...

PLEASE!:rip_1: I can't live without it!!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!

Please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!

Please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!

Please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!

it is amazing isnt it? :naughty: i downloaded it in january (and of course bought the album when it came out) and have not stopped listening to it since! and i'm still not bored :shocked: could be some kind of disease...

Lol do u think we'll still listen to LiCM even when his new albums come out? i really donn't wanna forget it cos it is one of the best albums ever made, and i think its the only album i've listened to everyday for the past *counts fingers* 4 months..

It's the best album I have heard in such a long time. It is the only one I listen to now......I just can't be bored with it. I am so happy when my niece wants to listen to it as well. She told me she has listened to it at least 10 times non-stop

I bought my copy 95 days ago - and it is the best album I have ever bought. I love every song - and never get tired hearing it!!

Looking forward to the next album as well. Go Mika!!! :wub2:

They are my favourite albums, when you don't want to skip songs to get to the familiar ones. The only other album that I can listen all the way through and have never tired of is The Cranberries, If Everyone Else is Doing It Why Can't We