Mikaville residents

1kiwiabroad

pfff again with the pervert thing.... i start reading it in every thread, it's kinda annoying me... don't know why

oh, I'm sorry, we're just kidding about press silly things :wink2:

how can people think Mika is pervert??? :roftl:

such a teddy bear...

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, I'm sorry, we're just kidding about press silly things :wink2:

how can people think Mika is pervert??? :roftl:

such a teddy bear...

nevermind... i'm having a bad mood, and every thread i open there's a discussion about it...:boxed:

Official groups of mikaville:

Mika's angels(angels' palace #1 little bit of heaven square)

Proundmuts ( headquarters at #2 love love lane)

Liz, mika's alternative phsychotherapist (16 happy endings cirlce)

MikaLunatic Asylum: co-founders- Iona and Violet_sky

Lol...you missed the founder (me :naughty: ) but well... :bleh:

LoL...at great request...I would like to fund the MikaLunatic Asylum for obsessed and pervert people or maybe just the MikaLunatic Asylum..as Liz prefers...

Co-funders: Violet_Sky and Ioana

honourary staff member I would say: JackViolet

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not sure if you're asking which I prefer because you want me to approve it to the list or because I'm the supposed psycho therapist.

If it's just to have put on the list, then whichever you like, it's up to you. If it because I have something to do with it, then I'd prefer to omit the pervert part.

i was just listing jobs, as someone asked me if you needed to apply to have a job, so i put some downas examples....you where just one as you said you could be his phsychotherapist....i can take it down if you wish.

Oh no, leave it. I am the psycho therapist of Mikaville... I was just curious if Eir was asking me about the titles for the asylum because of that, or because I'm the record keeper for the village plans, because if it's because I keep track of the list, she can feel free to name the asylum whatever she likes as it is her idea.

Well...the pervert part was just a joke...don't know if you have read the thread... It was a way to make fun of stupid press (if the way Mika acts is pervert then we all are pervert...and so on...now that I'm thinking about it sounds a little as Grace Kelly...I mean the reason he cites her :blink: )

But if many of you don't like it...leave just the obsessed part..dunno :blink:

farewell sweet maidens, 'tis time for bed i think. it is 3 am, and i have to ride my bike 3 miles to school in teh moring....so i'm gonna have to sleep. nighty nighty, please keep a watchful eye on mikaville while i'm gone!

Ah, well, I didn't read that thread, so it explains why I don't get it- I'm such a dummy sometimes. So, what name do you want?

oh no problem..it was a funny thread :wink2:

Well, I think that just MikaLunatic Asylum for outrageously (uhm correct the spelling if it is wrong :P ) Mika-obsessed people would be good

or Chew chew Lunatic Asylum for outrageously Mika-obsessed people

you can choose: it's the same for me :wink2:

you're gonna have a busy job - living with all the phschos who inhabit mikaville!!

What?? oh no...no mad people here :roll1:

oh no problem..it was a funny thread :wink2:

Well, I think that just MikaLunatic Asylum for outrageously (uhm correct the spelling if it is wrong :P ) Mika-obsessed people would be good

or Chew chew Lunatic Asylum for outrageously Mika-obsessed people

you can choose: it's the same for me :wink2:

What?? oh no...no mad people here :roll1:

i like the chew chew one, does chew chew live in mikaville?

Could I move into Mikaville pwease? I would like to live there because it would be so cool - I would be able to hang out with my fellow Mikavillians and eat lollipops, diet coke and pizzas!!!:punk: If i'm allowed in I dopn't mind where I live <3

Thankyou!!! much love x

Well, what a lovely day! :biggrin2: The sun is shining on my Boulevard and i've been sucking a lillopop in the back garden.:dc: Yep! Diet Coke!! LOL! A nice cool fizzy drink to...............wash my pizza down with? No wonder i live in BGB!! LOL!!!!!!:naughty::thumb_yello: