Mikaville residents

1kiwiabroad

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh i'd like to live in lollipop lane :biggrin2: . Hmm and why? well i bet everyday in mikaville will be the best day of my life.. mika galore and everyones smiling, thats what life should really be like hehe :biggrin2:

I've got my passeport, may I move in Paradise Square (As I'm his :angel_not: )?

Is it already on Second Life? Because if not, we should make it there shouldn't we?

Sophie xxx

ehi Sophie! We have our headquarter in Little bit of heaven Square...have you noticed??? :biggrin2:

and...:shocked: wow Second life idea is just...WOW!!!

ehi Sophie! We have our headquarter in Little bit of heaven Square...have you noticed??? :biggrin2:

and...:shocked: wow Second life idea is just...WOW!!!

Oh I prefer to be your neighbor may I ?

Yep I'll check if Mika has already done something on Second Life, but if not it may be great, we could buy an island together !!! If there is something, we can settle there and help.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh I prefer to be your neighbor may I ?

Yep I'll check if Mika has already done something on Second Life, but if not it may be great, we could buy an island together !!! If there is something, we can settle there and help.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I live in Braces Lane :bleh: I'm going to update the first post of Mika angels group with the new address tonight

I will do a drawing of Mika's Angels' Palace too, but later because I have to leave the pc to my parents

But...I don't enter on SecLife from so much time..I hope my account is still active...:blink:

and I was a free account..:I had about 60 Linden dollars or so...:thumbdown:

But dunno...if other people use it we could do a collection and buy a place...(if it's not enough for Mikaville we could do that for Mika's Angels' Palace and accept anyone :wink2: )

:blush-anim-cl: that would be woooonderful

who wants to live on chew chew avenue ? i feel lonely. LOL

I want to move to Mikaville too!

Can I live on 24 chew chew avenue? I'll live next to you ohwowitsnicka, you wanted company!

Oh, and I wanna bake cookies, cupcakes and pastries for Mikaville residents!

Any idea how I should call my shop?

I want to move to Mikaville too!

Can I live on 24 chew chew avenue? I'll live next to you ohwowitsnicka, you wanted company!

Oh, and I wanna bake cookies, cupcakes and pastries for Mikaville residents!

Any idea how I should call my shop?

yay :D:D

hmmmm no idea... Pointlessly Delicious? LOL idk xD

I guess I have less than you lol it's a free account too. Then we may camp to get some money, we can do that and leave the connection open.

Then if someone knows how to make curly hair, I'm interested,, because I've tried to make my avatar look like Mika and I just couldn't manage this.

Imagine if Mika comes and visits us there !!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I'll go somewhere and send you the address so we can meet there, ok?

Then we'll see what we can do.

Sophie xxx

:roftl: I live in Braces Lane :bleh: I'm going to update the first post of Mika angels group with the new address tonight

I will do a drawing of Mika's Angels' Palace too, but later because I have to leave the pc to my parents

But...I don't enter on SecLife from so much time..I hope my account is still active...:blink:

and I was a free account..:I had about 60 Linden dollars or so...:thumbdown:

But dunno...if other people use it we could do a collection and buy a place...(if it's not enough for Mikaville we could do that for Mika's Angels' Palace and accept anyone :wink2: )

:blush-anim-cl: that would be woooonderful

What is second life? *everyone looks at me as if to say 'idiot'*

Second Life is a virtual place where businesses are built as in real life, you can have a free avatar and make it look however you want.

A lot of french politicians and some artists have their own headquarters there.

You may live without a house but most people buy some, and Islands or grounds. They build their own house or have it built.

There are some murders too, not a lot, but it's like in real life.

You can make friends and you have sort of a puppet you use to talk to others. I had one who looked like me (very similar) but now it looks a little like Mika.

Real money is involved too, you can get a job, make real money. In fact there are lot of interactions between this virtual life and the real one.

Second Life is a virtual place where businesses are built as in real life, you can have a free avatar and make it look however you want.

You may live without a house but most people buy some, and Islands or grounds. They build their own house or have it built.

You can make friends and you have sort of a puppet you use to talk to others. I had one who looked like me (very similar) but now it looks a little like Mika.

Real money is involved too, you can get a job, make real money. In fact there are lot of interactions between this virtual life and the real one.

ohhhh....so THAT is what you guys have been talking about :blink:

yay :D:D

hmmmm no idea... Pointlessly Delicious? LOL idk xD

Not so sure... It's suppose to be delicious... hum.... what about Mrs Brown's sweets? or Délices du Liban? (delights of Lebanon)

Thanks I wasn't sure about that!

And it's official, the bakery in Mikaville will be called: Délices du Liban! Thx ohwowitsnicka!

There is a bookstore and a bakery in place already, though the titles are kind of tentative, so if you've got an idea for them you like better, feel free to voice it. I compiled the list of ideas discussed by everyone so far and posted it over the in the Mikaville Planning thread, but I think I'll post here for good measure, too, so we're all on the same page.

Street names discussed in both the Planning and Residential threads:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Kerchinga Close (Street?)

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunset Avenue

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the shops.

Chocolate Flow Avenue

Treat Lane

Little Bit of Heaven Square

Braces Lane

Holy Johnny Road

Interpretation Avenue

Curly Hair Boulevard

Recreational sites:

Museo: The museum of Mika art, with live entertainment from none other than Mika himself.

Pool Party: The Amusement Park Extravaganza, with flumes, pools, waterslides, and bumperboats galore. Everything is Mika-themed, with people in costumes and games.

Royal Sympathy Arena: A venue for Mika and Mika fan-approved bands that come to town.

MikaSquare Gardens: A big garden area (with trees and flowers and animals) with a big screen tv in the middle and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika. It would also double as an outside cinema.

Loverboy Lake: It flows from the Emerald Forest, all the way to the village and is one of the most romantic places in all Mikaville.

Violet Sky Park: A playground with monkey bars, swingsets, slides, and sandboxes.

Government/learning sites:

Mika School: Where all basic degrees to prepare yourself to live in the wonderful Mikaville are earned.

Mika's College of Music: Taught by the man himself.

Other World Hall: Town Hall

Religious sites:

First Church of Saint Holy Johnny: Daily preaching and confessional booth.

Businesses

Fashion and general shopping:

EmBrace Yourself: Professional suspender/braces tailors.

Tailor Me: Makes wonderful skinny pants and other stylish clothes.

Mika Mini-Mall: For everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers to accessories to tamas!

Watch Me: The watch and clock shop that welcomes all residents.

Big Curls (You Are Beautiful): Salon.

MikaDiva: CDs, posters, recording studio and so much more!

Toys R' Mika: Speaks for itself. Has an awesome selection of tamagochi's.

Teddy Bear Shop: This is so far kind of incomplete- I saw a post awhile back about someone who wanted a bear shop, but I haven't heard any names or anything for it yet.

Why Not?: Bookstore!

Food service and entertainment:

Club Relax: Home of the famous Butterfly Bar Girls.

Pointlessly Delicious (I love this name): A sumptuous restaurant, serving only the most divine food.

Java: The internet cafe.

TEAse me: The delectable little tea shop.

Chocoloco: The fantabulous, incomparable, beauteous, most chocolatey chocolate factory in the history of chocolate making.

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory: The very thing that makes Chocolate Flow Avenue possible.

Homemade Sugar Pie: A regular lollipop, candies, bakery, and marshmellow jamboree!

Pick Me: Grocery store. Always has fresh fruit.

Travel:

Mika International Airport (supports Cartoon Motion Airlines)

Mika himself will live on #1 Love Love Lane, though what kind of a home he has, I'm not sure they've decided yet. If there's something you'd like to change or some shop you want to add or find employment at or a street you want to live on, 1kiwiabroad and Kavi are the founders of the Mikaville project and I usually differ to them myself.