So I need to know...

Does anyone else find themselves fixating on Mika in totally random ways throughout the day? As in, you're eating fish and you think "hmm, I wonder if Mika prefers cod or halibut?" Or, today I was at Disneyland in California (this is big, seeing as I'm from Canada) and I was musing to myself about whether Mika would have ever been to Disneyland, and if so, does he like rollercoasters?

Another crazy trait it mental Mika tracking. The mental chain of thought goes like this:

"So Mika played a gig in Sydney, so that's 18 hours ahead of here...so it's 2am where he is...I wonder if he's sleeping? I hope so, I'm sure he could use a good night's rest. I hope his hotel bed is comfortable."

Does anyone else ever find their thoughts in these places? Or am I totally bonkers?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you're not totally bonkers! LOL! I do things like that all the time! LOL!!!! Not unless we are both bonkers.....LOL!!!!!:biggrin2:

I think there are quite a few people who think like that so don't worry, you are not alone! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Does anyone else find themselves fixating on Mika in totally random ways throughout the day? As in, you're eating fish and you think "hmm, I wonder if Mika prefers cod or halibut?" Or, today I was at Disneyland in California (this is big, seeing as I'm from Canada) and I was musing to myself about whether Mika would have ever been to Disneyland, and if so, does he like rollercoasters?

Another crazy trait it mental Mika tracking. The mental chain of thought goes like this:

"So Mika played a gig in Sydney, so that's 18 hours ahead of here...so it's 2am where he is...I wonder if he's sleeping? I hope so, I'm sure he could use a good night's rest. I hope his hotel bed is comfortable."

Does anyone else ever find their thoughts in these places? Or am I totally bonkers?

OMG I think like that too, if I am having a problem or am doing something I think to myself WWMD? (What Would Mika Do?). Am i insane or what??????:boxed::bleh:

youre totally not the only one im mad about him too:bleh:

but in another way i think

like all day long when i have nothing to do or that im bored or even before going to sleep i think about him and i kinda imagine my dream life with mika like how we would organize our wedding and who we would invite and what i would wear...

and everyday its different

but i believe im the only one like that

im so weird:shocked:

but i love him so much!!!

i heart mika!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

OMG I think like that too, if I am having a problem or am doing something I think to myself WWMD? (What Would Mika Do?). Am i insane or what??????:boxed::bleh:

me too, when im thinking about something i think WWMD, he is driving us crazy... but i love this madness:wub2:

me too, when im thinking about something i think WWMD, he is driving us crazy... but i love this madness:wub2:

I am not alone, phewwww!!!! All my friends and family think I am nuts