Stupid question, but...

Mika knows about this forum?:shocked:

I never knew that. I just read a post that said something about him and this forum. Neat! :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he does. When Sivan gave him the scrapbook he said that he reads the forum.

But I guess he doens't have much time to do that nowaday :(

Yes, that's what I think. When did Sivan give him the scrapbook? Wasn't that back in February or very early March?

Due to Mika's tight schedule as far as gigs and promo are concerned I doubt that he still gets around to reading much on the board. :wink2:

Besides, I think it's hard enough even for us to keep track of everything going on on the forum for there's quite a lot of activity - LOL :biggrin2:

It would take him forever to catch up :roftl:

But IF he still reads I really hope he only finds the more intelligent and meaningful ones among my posts :bleh::naughty::biggrin2:

Yes, that's what I think. When did Sivan give him the scrapbook? Wasn't that back in February or very early March?

Due to Mika's tight schedule as far as gigs and promo are concerned I doubt that he still gets around to reading much on the board. :wink2:

Besides, I think it's hard enough even for us to keep track of everything going on on the forum for there's quite a lot of activity - LOL :biggrin2:

It would take him forever to catch up :roftl:

I think she gave him the scrapbook around the time when I joined, and I joined the 11th March, so a couple of days after that.

I have a hard time trying to read as much as possible here, so Mika would hav even harder, when he can't get to a computer that often.

He should have some spies at this board ^^

I think she gave him the scrapbook around the time when I joined, and I joined the 11th March, so a couple of days after that.

I have a hard time trying to read as much as possible here, so Mika would hav even harder, when he can't get to a computer that often.

He should have some spies at this board ^^

Oh, he has :naughty:

At least he has people watching things and get them right before everything is getting too confusing or speculative. deek knows :thumb_yello:

it wouldnt be bad if he didnt know about the forum...

as we say total crap in it!!!!

most of the times its like "oh mika i lovelovelove you will you marry me??????"

and the guy doesnt know whos saying that its certainly scary!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, he has :naughty:

At least he has people watching things and get them right before everything is getting too confusing or speculative. deek knows :thumb_yello:

If deek is in fact passing forum info on to Mika, then Mika definitely knows about the bodyhair and underwear threads. :biggrin2::roftl:

So if he starts running away after concerts, you will know why...

--Jack

"oh mika i lovelovelove you will you marry me??????"

it wouldnt be bad if he didnt know about the forum...

as we say total crap in it!!!!

most of the times its like "oh mika i lovelovelove you will you marry me??????"

and the guy doesnt know whos saying that its certainly scary!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah tho i hope he find it funny and thats it....lol

it wasnt like this back than...