MIKA on my driveway

rilo8913

My little sister and I had buckets of fun Mikafying our driveway yesterday! We could have done more but the heat and humidity were suffocating. :thumbdown:

You all should try this! It's pretty fun to get out a big tub of sidewalk chalk and go Mika crazy. And it'll probably garner a few odd looks from your neighbors :roftl: Some of the random quotes are pretty visible from the street---great advertising! :wink2:

post-2536-142983659712_thumb.jpg

post-2536-142983659715_thumb.jpg

post-2536-142983659718_thumb.jpg

post-2536-14298365972_thumb.jpg

post-2536-142983659723_thumb.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My little sister wouldn't go near chalk... 'she's too old for that now' unless her friend did it... But our driveway is made of bricks so it wouldn't work properly anyway. And I'd get a number of strange looks from my friends (that aren't too keen on MIKA)

My little sister and I had buckets of fun Mikafying our driveway yesterday! We could have done more but the heat and humidity were suffocating. :thumbdown:

You all should try this! It's pretty fun to get out a big tub of sidewalk chalk and go Mika crazy. And it'll probably garner a few odd looks from your neighbors :roftl: Some of the random quotes are pretty visible from the street---great advertising! :wink2:

Great stuff! I'll just have to do that with my 6 year old daughter - we already did a PLAY-DOH MIKA (see link below), but this is a fab idea too! :thumb_yello:

hahaha oh man, ive done that before with my neighbor hes 9 years old and autistic, hew drew fire trucks, i drew mikas name and his lyrics

Pretty!!!!! :wub2:

I wish I could do it as well, but my mom wouldn't allow it; however, I think I could go to the park and do it there... But that would be vandalising/against the law, right? :bleh:

Getting weird looks from the neighbors is fun. :biggrin2:

I wish I could do it as well, but my mom wouldn't allow it; however, I think I could go to the park and do it there... But that would be vandalising/against the law, right? :bleh:

Actually,with chalk it is'nt. :cool:

Ooh if you can't do it at home then you should definitely do it at the park! It's not illegal unless there's some sort of weird law in your area or something that prevents it..at the park by my house they actually provide chalk :bleh: Besides, it comes off when it rains anyway.

i. love. chalk.

i do the same thing!

except my chalk drawing don't last for a day.

it's been raining once a day for weeks.

i just took up the carpet in my bedroom so the floor is just cement. We were going to put new carpet in, but i don't want to becuase i've just been drawing on it in chalk.