Win Mika Tickets!

lovelove_mika

Sara Bareilles just posted a blog for a chance to win Mika tickets!

for those who don't know her, she opened for mika at the gramercy show in nyc,and is again, June 15th in NYC.

There are a pair of tickets for each of the following shows:

June 8th - Hollywood, CA

June 9th - San Francisco, CA

June 11th - Chicago, IL

June 12th - Washington, DC

June 13th - Boston, MA

June 15th - New York, NY

June 17th - Miami, FL

http://www.sarabmusic.com/mika

good luck!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SURE ! glad to know im not the only one who feels this way LOL

of course you're not the only one! living in the us (especially NY) has always been my dream! just add this "little" detail!:biggrin2:

I entered to win Miami tickets :naughty: I hope I'm the lucky one-then I would go on a little tour with Mika-June 15 NYC, June 16-Atlanta, and then-Miami :roftl: Who would go to Miami with me? :blush-anim-cl:

I'd so go along on your Mika tour if I had the transportation! (and parental permission :roftl:)

Is she not coming to Atlanta?

I'd enter for Miami, but the chances of my parents letting me fly to Miami the day after the Atlanta gig is zip, even if I won.

Hey, maybe Mika would let me go with him. :roftl: Bahaha. I'd like to see that, me coming up and asking if I could ride along with them. XDXD

Is she not coming to Atlanta?

I'd enter for Miami, but the chances of my parents letting me fly to Miami the day after the Atlanta gig is zip, even if I won.

Hey, maybe Mika would let me go with him. :roftl: Bahaha. I'd like to see that, me coming up and asking if I could ride along with them. XDXD

Haha, that would be so awesome to fly to Miami with Mika and the gang :cool:

Haha, that would be so awesome to fly to Miami with Mika and the gang :cool:

It would! HAHA, I should go to the gig with a suitcase and say to him, "So, er, how about you guys giving me a ride to Miami? My parents dropped me off and said that I'm a horrible child and that I have to fend for myself on the streets or ride with you guys to Miami." *kitty from Shrek eyes* XDXD

I'd like to see my parent's expression if I told them that I was riding to Miami with them. Bahaha. The other day, no joke, my mom asked me, seriously, if I would ever run off with the band. I'm not kidding. Among other things. :shocked:

It would! HAHA, I should go to the gig with a suitcase and say to him, "So, er, how about you guys giving me a ride to Miami? My parents dropped me off and said that I'm a horrible child and that I have to fend for myself on the streets or ride with you guys to Miami." *kitty from Shrek eyes* XDXD

I'd like to see my parent's expression if I told them that I was riding to Miami with them. Bahaha. The other day, no joke, my mom asked me, seriously, if I would ever run off with the band. I'm not kidding. Among other things. :shocked:

Sounds like a great plan to me!

And I would so love to run off with the band for a few weeks. I'm up for a big summer adventure before senior year begins :naughty: