The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup. Died and reicarnated back to myself. Would you want to be reincarnated into:

1. Mika's microphone?

2. Mika's shirt?

3. Mika's marshmallow ?(life span won't be very long - but quality sometimes better than quantity)

4. or...Mika's grey (you fill in the last word - hee hee)

marshmellow not...the end is tragic...I don`t even get to whitness the full Chubby Bunny

I`d go for the grey (insert missing term) or mic :naughty:

Good night, my lovely ladies. It's almost light outside so I need to go get some sleep. It's been a spectacularly Mikaliciously pervtastic day. We can dalk dirty again tomorrow. For now,
. :naughty:

Good Night Pervo-Micagasmian! *hug*

See you tomorrow!

and please,do have sweet dreams :naughty:

I`m gonna go insane if I see that pic again :naughty:

*waiting for someone to show me pic*

It does the same to me, it is insane......I have like three copies of that picture. It is beautiful. I defy anyone to show me a picture of a horrible picture of Mika......Dare to challenge me?

One last post: I was about to click on the logout button when and I misread the "Life in Cartoon Motion, Order Now" banner at the top of the page as "Life in Condom Motion, Order Now". :roftl:

OK, good night for real now. :)

and you clicked,right? I hope ypu did! You must!!!! :lol3:

oh wel...I`m gonna order the condom for you,can`t let you go on without :das:

It does the same to me, it is insane......I have like three copies of that picture. It is beautiful. I defy anyone to show me a picture of a horrible picture of Mika......Dare to challenge me?

I would...but I`m having trouble finding one :lmfao:

One last post: I was about to click on the logout button when and I misread the "Life in Cartoon Motion, Order Now" banner at the top of the page as "Life in Condom Motion, Order Now". :roftl:

OK, good night for real now. :)

I usually misread things because my dirty mind :naughty:

Night!!

xxx

Yup. Died and reicarnated back to myself. Would you want to be reincarnated into:

1. Mika's microphone?

2. Mika's shirt?

3. Mika's marshmallow ?(life span won't be very long - but quality sometimes better than quantity)

4. or...Mika's grey (you fill in the last word - hee hee)

Shirt.

Not his mic because mics are not tasty enough.... :naughty:

Not his marshmallow because he does weird things with them and in the end they're spat into a plastic bag. I don't want to end up in a plastic bag sticked to my fellow marshmallows by Mr. Mika's spittle - that would just be too much:blink:

And of course NOT his grey :blink: handkerchief. Beware...who wants to be somebody's hankie? :blink: :blink:

i still think we should change the name....if mikareads this thread, he's freeak out.... at least it's not called the mika fish pervert thread...he'd never talk to us again"

i wonder the same thing..actually i wonder if he's gonna be still surprised of the things we do here on mfc!:naughty:

Love the screencaps of sweet dreams... (SM can't pimp it enough can she lol).. however must say its nothing compared to having seen the real thing...

Oh yes... one of those squealing fans is me... Jealous anyone? Lol

Good morning, Mikagasmaniacs. After a few short hours of Mikalicious dreams I'm back. How are we all feeling today? :)

Shirt.

Good choice. You'll be nice and sweaty. :naughty:

i tried to hide my "dark" side but after watching such mikagasmic videos i can't contain my hormons anymore!

It's great to see the

of the videos encouraging people to come out of the closet. ;)

i wonder if he's gonna be still surprised of the things we do here on mfc!:naughty:

How can he be suprised when he's such a

? :naughty:

SM can't pimp it enough can she lol

She

't. :glasses3:

Oh yes... one of those squealing fans is me... Jealous anyone? Lol

Oh, don't you know it, babe. ;)

Thank you screencap Master for those lovely pics :thumb_yello:

The one with his bare back and limegreen white undies....:blush-anim-cl:

And Scut, my comp freaks out and opens a 100 pages whenever I klick the link you post to 'my' chocolate saucy pick :shocked: WHY??!! Is it a virus or something or a bug....I DON'T KNOW but it's scary... It's done it for 2 times now and I'm afraid to klick any of your other links :blink::thumbdown: