The Knitting Thread

Ioana

I love those pictures.

And I have only just noticed that he is wearing a 'Calvin Klein' tshirt!

:biggrin2: LOL

x

he is? :bleh:

*still looking for hints to notice too*

I'm blind :lol3:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at the picture that Blue posted.

The one with Martin?

And look towards the bottom of his tshirt.

x

oh thank God! I thaught it was on one of theese pics and I'm seriously going blind :lol3:

oh thank God! I thaught it was on one of theese pics and I'm seriously going blind :lol3:

LMAO

Nope, I meant that one but I said about all the photos because they are all from T4 on the beach lol

Sorry if I confused you :lol3:

x

I don't know about you - but I think it was already quite obvious that I am a huge Martin admirer. :blush-anim-cl:

i knew you were,but I was offering the chance to talk some more abt Martin :biggrin2::naughty:

so,now that we're on the Martin topic,we could continue,don't you think? :naughty:

The women of detail on this forum have already found the important and less important subtilities:

- the CK label

- new watches

- the clips on his braces

- and not to forget: the butt crack :naughty:

Still no evidence though. It is said that it is showed in the video but I think I need new contact lenses. :sneaky2:

i knew you were,but I was offering the chance to talk some more abt Martin :biggrin2::naughty:

so,now that we're on the Martin topic,we could continue,don't you think? :naughty:

What do you think of his knitting skills? He's an excellent guitar player, so... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no, sorry - I have to finish some important work today. I'm outta here. :biggrin2:

What do you think of his knitting skills? He's an excellent guitar player, so... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no, sorry - I have to finish some important work today. I'm outta here. :biggrin2:

ok,Martin suspended for when Blue returns :naughty:

but yes,I would never doubt his guitar skills :mf_rosetinted: