The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who's fairy queen does this magic stick belong to? I want one !!! I'm gonna go to a couple of gigs too. Is there a special magic spell about trousers or pants? Just saying...

It's Jennie's stick. You can see it in almost every picture I took of Mika. :naughty: Jennie was in the first row and next to her was Sara and I was behind Sara. :)

I don't know about the spell... Maybe there is! We just need to figure it out! :naughty:

Look what i found

Scary...:lmao:

And this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC6GZkxtNWQ&mode=related&search=

I can´t stop laughing

OMG Queenie!!!

*laugh on the floor*

you little pervy!

I was looking for chicken yesterday ,thorrowly investigating every possible shop in the search of chicken :lmao:

i can confirm that, i was with her! :biggrin2: but all we found was some dead angels and a flower whip! :naughty::roftl:

was nice to meet you, ioana! :wink2: btw, have you tried the chili sweets yet? :naughty:

i can confirm that, i was with her! :biggrin2: but all we found was some dead angels and a flower whip! :naughty::roftl:

was nice to meet you, ioana! :wink2: btw, have you tried the chili sweets yet?

Let's not forget the nice little Freddie Cup :naughty:

They don't do chicken as much as they used to...

I'm glad we finally got to meet too :biggrin2:

Oh I did taste them... 5 pieces I think,the rest is still waiting to be eaten :lol3:

The thing with "teuflisch scharf" wasn't a joke,I can't eat more that max 2 pieces at a time