The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just watched the video 'mute' - without any sound it looks a bit eh... drama queenish. :naughty:

yeah it dose,after you see how it ends,but during it I was cheering for him

"rip it off!!!be an animal!!!" :mf_rosetinted:

Ioana that is a wonderful slogan for a banner:

"RIP IT OFF!!! BE AN ANIMAL""

We should knit sucha banner for the next concerts!:biggrin2:

Hello, Knitters! I'm paying a visit before I return to the hecticness of the 'real' world. I see that you've been busy bees while I've been away!

SHMika.jpg

MaskedMika.jpg

Those kinky glittery masks drive me mad. *swoons* *bites finger to prevent herself from fainting*

Alrighty, some of you may remember that 2 weeks ago, I decided to buy Mika a very vibrant and lovely disco ball shirt (discovered by Hannah, I believe). It is in reference to his famous quote about having the "Biggest glitterballs in Europe." I will put the phrase on the back of the t-shirt. To give you an idea as to how it will fit Mika, I asked this wonderful man to model it for me. He is 6'3" and slender (as you can tell), so I think it will look very nice on Mika, if he chooses to wear it.

Here is the front:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/UCantHavaDaMango/DSCN0660.jpg

Here is the back, where I will put the quote in white lettering. (The model wanted to demonstrate how easily one could strike cool poses while wearing the shirt.)

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/UCantHavaDaMango/DSCN0661.jpg

It looks like I will be buying another one of these shirts soon, as the model has decided that he wants one for himself.

Gorgeous (i.e. both the t-shirt and the model). Don't forget to use the exact quote that Mika used in the MSN interview!

i never paid attention to this line in queen's "i'm going slightly mad": "i'm knitting with only one needle"

That conjures a plethora of images...

i can't knit. my wool ist wet.
look for someone to blow it dry

I need to get my mind out of the gutter. :shocked:

Does anyone need cheering up? I like this shirt pattern very much. It's so perfect in the simplest way!

mika30df9.jpg

These are stunning, especially the first! Forget the second coming of Jesus...

u guys r sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know that in the 90's, the decade you were wearing diapers in, "sick" was synonymous with "cool"?

Piano players and guitar players... Hmm, I think I like this pattern.

10996469.jpg

What a superbly knitty expression! It reminds me of my ex when... no, I won't say anything more. :shocked:

10996471.jpg

His expression is so tragic in that one, its breaking my heart...

Do you know that in the 90's, the decade you were wearing diapers in, "sick" was synonymous with "cool"?

What a superbly knitty expression! It reminds me of my ex when... no, I won't say anything more. :shocked:

Oh, Scut. The levels to which you are awesome never cease to amaze me. :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh, Scut. The levels to which you are awesome never cease to amaze me. :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Hannah, you're making me blush and if this thread is anything to go by I'm not the blushing kind. :bleh: I must say, you're quite fabulous yourself. *coughanimatedwhippingpicturecough* :wink2:

Scut, we love you!!!

I love you too! I missed you all this last fortnight. I wish I could get on the MFC more often (it's my comfy, relaxed, knitty/chickeny mental home) but my university timetable is positively sadistic this semester. I'll make an effort to pop in at least once a week, though. :original:

I agree, he should have ripped it off. i was def cheering for that also...we were being teased. Tonight I will knit my dreams so he does rip it off. Knitty Knitting dreams are the best! :mf_rosetinted:

I've missed the knitting thread, glad I found it tonight before bedtime.

THanks to all for all the new patterns and ideas. U R simply marvelous!:biggrin2: